Main Menu

Chad Cornes Captain 13pts

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 06, 2010, 11:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

a team called ewok's warriors that i played this weekend in dream team had chad cornes captain... is this the worst captain selection in the history of dream team?

Justin Bieber

LOL ;D. Probably 1 of the worst. Last year played a guy who had his captain score about 5 points or so. Went down with injury early in the game.

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 07, 2010, 08:24:43 AM
LOL ;D. Probably 1 of the worst. Last year played a guy who had his captain score about 5 points or so. Went down with injury early in the game.

Would that have been B Harvey last year?

RiOtChEsS

an injury could be forgiven but studley played the whole game...epic fail :'(

Fletch74

I had a guy a few weeks ago, can't remember who, but he had Bastinac as Captain. Ended up scoring ok I think, but was a bit weird. He had premiums as well.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on June 07, 2010, 10:02:09 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 07, 2010, 08:24:43 AM
Would that have been B Harvey last year?
Can't remember ???. All i remember was that it was a very low score that helped me win the match.

roo boys!

I played a guy a few weeks back who didn't have a captain, or a vice-captain, or emergencies, and he had about 4-5 donuts. I won by 1000 ;D big percentage booster!

HillHero13

i have won by 1500 this year... guy got bout 800!! i got 2300... massive percentage booster then the next 2 weeks went up by 1000...

Alex7089

I played a guy who scored 30 something a few weeks back. Had all rookies except for 1. Roo, who was his captain.

bunyip

I had Gia as captain this week in one of my teams. Guess how it went  :(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: bunyip on June 07, 2010, 11:51:01 PM
I had Gia as captain this week in one of my teams. Guess how it went  :(
man that sucks, my worst fail was bartel against the lions last year 47pts x2 = not enough :-[

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 07, 2010, 09:41:06 PM
I played a guy who scored 30 something a few weeks back. Had all rookies except for 1. Roo, who was his captain.
did you lose? ;D

korza

Hey this is The Front Bar, Why TF are we talking about the footy.  ??? ???

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on June 09, 2010, 06:58:53 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on June 07, 2010, 09:41:06 PM
did you lose? ;D
I got flogged

roo boys!

that would be right Alex, looking at your team it looks like its capable of 15-20 each week.