Trade Help... please

Started by cledus32, June 06, 2010, 10:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cledus32

I am looking to make a trade this week got 2 options of people to bring in, but need help.
option 1: Chapman (gun) & Gilbee (rollercoaster)
Option 2: Gilbert/Russel (consistant) & Thomas/Goodes/Franklin/Waite

Need Help whether to go with option 1. If option 2, which combo do you reckon?

CuStArDaRm

if you can get chappy.....GET CHAPPY  :P

Spite

Can't go chappy and carrazo?

cledus32

Back Line: Hodge, Carrazzo, Enright, Duffield, Waters, Maguire
Fwd Line: Pav, Didak, Brown, ROK, Gia, Hall, Pods

Will be upgrading Maguire and Gia. Can't afford Goddard (i wish) I can, but then wont have enough money to use on the gia upgrade.

jvalles

Stick with Gia dude, and go for Goddard.

JStapo21

What about upgrading Hall? Paul Roos has already said he's gonna miss games and theres always the chance of a suspension. Plus Gia is only in a bad patch of form he'll come good eventually. How about straight swap Hall>Sylvia   Maguire>Goddard. Sorry if thats a bad idea, but this is my first year playing Dream Team.

jvalles

Quote from: JStapo21 on June 06, 2010, 11:12:49 PM
What about upgrading Hall? Paul Roos has already said he's gonna miss games and theres always the chance of a suspension. Plus Gia is only in a bad patch of form he'll come good eventually. How about straight swap Hall>Sylvia   Maguire>Goddard. Sorry if thats a bad idea, but this is my first year playing Dream Team.

How would Paul Roos know Hall will miss games?!?

JStapo21

Roos said that he was going to rest Hall a few times during the season to ensure his body holds up for his 10th or something season.

jvalles

Quote from: JStapo21 on June 06, 2010, 11:26:16 PM
Roos said that he was going to rest Hall a few times during the season to ensure his body holds up for his 10th or something season.

Paul Roos coaches Sydney...Hall plays for Rodney Eade of the Bulldogs?!?!

JStapo21

ohh sorry brain fade. I meant Eade.

jvalles

Quote from: JStapo21 on June 06, 2010, 11:33:25 PM
ohh sorry brain fade. I meant Eade.

Haha, for a second there I thought I was just being incredibly stupid.

JStapo21

Nope, I'm the stupid one :D