David Hille

Started by Spite, June 06, 2010, 02:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

googs?

he's only gonna miss two games, as the bombers have a bye one week, so do u waste a trade or cope a donut for two weeks?

jvalles

Quote from: googs? on June 07, 2010, 12:39:57 PM
he's only gonna miss two games, as the bombers have a bye one week, so do u waste a trade or cope a donut for two weeks?

Tough call, I have him too, I copped donuts when Hmac was out, and looks like I'll have to cop donuts again with Hille out and no sign of Warnock or Lobbe.  With 6 trades left I am tempted to burn 1 trade and get Cox, Sandi or Clark in.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles on June 07, 2010, 12:46:21 PM

Tough call, I have him too, I copped donuts when Hmac was out, and looks like I'll have to cop donuts again with Hille out and no sign of Warnock or Lobbe.  With 6 trades left I am tempted to burn 1 trade and get Cox, Sandi or Clark in.
if ur going for eliminator or overall definitely but if ur after the league championship id just holdout, aslong as u make finals u can win it, last year in 1 of my leagues the guy scraped in to 6th spot on a win in the last round and won it all

GDRAGONS

Was looking at grahem personally but undefeated in my league means I can probably deal with the 40-50 from trengove on my bench as cover if only for 2 games

jvalles

Quote from: Marcz on June 07, 2010, 12:51:29 PM
Quote from: jvalles on June 07, 2010, 12:46:21 PM

if ur going for eliminator or overall definitely but if ur after the league championship id just holdout, aslong as u make finals u can win it, last year in 1 of my leagues the guy scraped in to 6th spot on a win in the last round and won it all

I know you're right, but its soooooo tempting, however I won all my matches with Hmac out and sitting in ok posi's in my leagues, but all the teams are very close.

grechy99

yerrrrp im in same position.  have got lobbe and warnock on the bench doin fak all...

PorkSwords

Shane Mumford anyone? Has gone 94, 113 and 114 since Seaby's injury, and has probably convinced everyone he is more than capable of holding down the first ruck spot. Tackles showerloads and gets hitouts due to the Swans style of play. Thoughts??

RiOtChEsS

its only my 2nd year but i dont reckon there were this many injuries etc last year its been punishing and were only half way in

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: PorkSwords on June 07, 2010, 01:00:01 PM
Shane Mumford anyone? Has gone 94, 113 and 114 since Seaby's injury, and has probably convinced everyone he is more than capable of holding down the first ruck spot. Tackles showerloads and gets hitouts due to the Swans style of play. Thoughts??
;) definitely a good option if ur offloading hille

chatters24

jvalles

I just feel like 2 weeks is an underestimation for Hille. :(

Fletch74

C'mon Mathew Lobbe :) Was an EMG last week...

Jimbob

It says "Torn Hammy" and thats not a 2 week injury.

Spite

Need only $100 more to get to Cox! GAH!

Jimbob

Hille ---> Cox might be worth a look if you have some cash int he bank.