Corey Enright Report

Started by Master Q, June 05, 2010, 09:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Didn't see what happened, what is your opinion on it? Was it bad? How many weeks?

roo boys!

Didn't look too good for him, feet were off the ground, head-high collision, I wouldn't be suprised if he got a few.

Justin Bieber

Knocked Selwood pretty good. Probably did it to save Ablett ::).

Could be good for two but reckon it'll be a week with 2 the max. Could even get off if they argue well.

Pods one was just reckless ::). What an elbow out of nowhere :-\.

thornz23

id say he'll get one. has a clean record which should go well for him. and they should be able to argue that he was jumping for the spoil and had to pull up at the last second. Thats what it looked like anyway

Flame

browny_wce

Yeh it's a stupid n very weak rule but looks like he culd get a couple. Pods had a hit on mackenzie aswell which culd be questioned

gards

I reckon he'll get off. The majority of the impact was to Selwood's shoulder and it looks like that is what he injured. Pods might get a reprimand for his silly little elbow.

elxam

a testing week for everyone's bench cover - could see some interesting trading frenzy coming up.

Didn't like the chance of both of them getting off  ???

McRooster

With alot of coaches bench cover Davis going down, there will be a lot of nervousnes on Enrights decision!

Me, I'm sweating more than a Corby at a Balinese airport!

Holz

how about athose people who got in heath, i just hope webberly is playing

Big_Cox14

QuoteMe, I'm sweating more than a Corby at a Balinese airport!

LOL.

I saw the bump and it looked fair, though he did make contact to Selwood's head in mid air. With the MRP rulings on past cases with bumps, Enright could be in a little bit of strife.

Blueboys

Yeah i have Enright and Pods  :'(

Enright looks the worst of the too because he was of the ground but I am hoping they both get of....

Holz

was it worse than the buddy bumb last week

roo boys!

i sure hope Pods gets off, don't care about Enright! :D

Windigo

If Pods is gone, that means i start Watts  :'(
If Enright gets done,  I'm trading in Ladson this week for Grimes, so then I'd have to start Nason  :-\