Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Wouldn't you know I dropped Salsa King this week. But Stafford once again with BEAST MODE. Current score in the Superbowl 133-33. He still has 4 to play though.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on December 25, 2011, 12:31:10 PM
Wouldn't you know I dropped Salsa King this week. But Stafford once again with BEAST MODE. Current score in the Superbowl 133-33. He still has 4 to play though.
yeah every league i had him in i benched him after he talked shower about Revis, in hindsight it was a clever move on their behalf as he is the Giants key reciever, over the middle or deep whereas Nicks is really just a deep threat and the Jets took the bait believing that Cruz was just trying to divert attention from Nicks by calling out Revis... sounds like ur goin well in the FF League, another two week matchup is gonna make for some mayhem with all the casualties already this week...

RiOtChEsS

Finley has a TD and KBell has totaled over 100yds already :o comin after u this week BP...

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on December 26, 2011, 02:44:52 PM
Finley has a TD and KBell has totaled over 100yds already :o comin after u this week BP...

KBell won't help you. I traded him in when Jones was in doubt

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on December 26, 2011, 04:57:09 PM
Quote from: Marcz on December 26, 2011, 02:44:52 PM

KBell won't help you. I traded him in when Jones was in doubt
haha cool 8) should be close going into the last weekend of games... me and u battling it out for another title :D

BratPack

FF Superbowl Update: Despite Rodger's BEAST MODE. I still lead 133-62. Team GO still has Frenchy tomorrow

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on December 26, 2011, 05:02:58 PM
FF Superbowl Update: Despite Rodger's BEAST MODE. I still lead 133-62. Team GO still has Frenchy tomorrow
LOCKED 8)

RiOtChEsS

got a yahoo matchup going down to the wire, Roddy White Vs Drew Brees with minimal +- differential... cmon Roddy catch a TD >:(

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on December 27, 2011, 04:29:16 PM
got a yahoo matchup going down to the wire, Roddy White Vs Drew Brees with minimal +- differential... cmon Roddy catch a TD >:(

That Sproules TD had to suck.

Speaking of sucking. WHO LET FRENCHY HAVE A GOAL LINE CARRY?  >:(

133-73 after the first week.

RiOtChEsS

yeah that blew chunks, im 8 back in a league bcos of that frenchy TD >:(

MS 106 has all but sewn up my favorite team of the year, lost the first 4 games and then run the table... finals inc 8)

.21 seperates us after 16 weeks :o

flowerin yahoo >:( im not playing that site next year gives me the showers... 7 Titles locked already...

BratPack

I'm wondering....If Romo's hand is good, which by all accounts it is, should I dial up his number this week? I'm worried Stafford might sit at some stage considering the Lions have next to nothing to play for, Romo is in a must win, so you know he isn't unless he gets hurt again.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on December 29, 2011, 10:43:49 AM
I'm wondering....If Romo's hand is good, which by all accounts it is, should I dial up his number this week? I'm worried Stafford might sit at some stage considering the Lions have next to nothing to play for, Romo is in a must win, so you know he isn't unless he gets hurt again.
there is noway in the world he misses this game and in these games both teams march up an down the field so he will put up good numbers, im glad yahoo (not salary) and nfl site have finished, brings me backdown to 28 teams with all the late withdrawal curveballs that will be thrown our way in the wee hours of Monday morning... Cowboys, Giants, Broncos, Raiders etc should be safe plays needing a win to get in...

BratPack

You have got to be kidding me Detroit.....

Oh well. GO didn't change his team so he still had Rodgers at QB. Game over

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on January 02, 2012, 10:51:53 AM

yewww congrats BP 8)

salary cap is gonna be interesting with Stafford going bananas and Newton faffing it, Welker to Megatron might help neutralize that tho

cant believe i sat guys like Turner and Nelson ::) flower

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on January 02, 2012, 11:03:40 AM
Quote from: BratPack on January 02, 2012, 10:51:53 AM

yewww congrats BP 8)

salary cap is gonna be interesting with Stafford going bananas and Newton faffing it, Welker to Megatron might help neutralize that tho

cant believe i sat guys like Turner and Nelson ::) flower

Think that 2nd Rice TD might clinch it...

Edit: Come on RR. More BEAST MODE!