Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Beanie and CJ went massive :o

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on November 28, 2011, 12:19:34 PM

I have Beanie in our league (Actually started him too). Welker came back too  ;D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on November 28, 2011, 06:25:58 PM

I have Beanie in our league (Actually started him too). Welker came back too  ;D
yeah i got CJ... i knew Welker would cos i dropped him in the salary cap team ::)

Beanie must give ya the showers he is Questionable every bloody week

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on November 28, 2011, 07:35:28 PM
Quote from: BratPack on November 28, 2011, 06:25:58 PM

yeah i got CJ... i knew Welker would cos i dropped him in the salary cap team ::)

Beanie must give ya the showers he is Questionable every bloody week

Why do you think I decided to gamble on adding Peyton Hillis?  :P

By the way.....what's it going to take for you to job to me next week so I backdoor into the playoffs? :P

RiOtChEsS

job ??? ur not asking me to tank r ya :o     ;D :P ur already in arent ya?

yeah ur draw has u ahead of two others in the 3 seed ;)

Mat0369

In a bit of a situation with my RB's and WR's this week. I need to start a RB out of Morris and DeAngelo Williams. Leaning towards Morris. If Turner does not play I start both.

My WR's I need to start 3 of Welker, AJ Green, Andre Johnson and Brandon Marshall in a PPR league.

RiOtChEsS

id go the other way, Williams... TB have been shocking against the run and he has two back to back decent games...

besides Smith looks set to play which will eat into Morris' touches...

forget Andre until he has a decent game imo

Mat0369

I don't like AJ Greens match up but I dont think I can start Johnson with the QB situation. The problem I have with Williams is the fact he loses carries and has to hit the endzone to put up points.

RiOtChEsS

we r locked in a shootout BP 125-124 projected

RiOtChEsS

u need Brees to hava snooze in the 2nd half BP... 8 points or less

BratPack

Well the good news is despite the loss I'm going to sneak into the playoffs cause Team GO did their job for me.

The BAD news is....That means I play Gwill first week.  :(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on December 06, 2011, 07:02:51 PM
Well the good news is despite the loss I'm going to sneak into the playoffs cause Team GO did their job for me.

The BAD news is....That means I play Gwill first week.  :(
thats good i was startin to feel a bit shower about it... but i dont tank so my hands were tied

winner wins it all then, cmon guys i rootin for ya's

gwilliams

Good work BP.

Even though the projected scores for week 14 are pretty close I think that I'd rather have Rice vs Indy and MJD vs Bucs rather than my motley crew of RBs. And don't even mention my WRs!

Unless Rivers goes nuts and throws 3 TDs to Mathews, I think that I'll be starting week 15 from behind.

gwilliams

How's everyone's playoff situations going?

Out of 31 leagues, I'm currently in 18 playoffs, definitely out of contention in 7 leagues and 6 to be decided next week.

RiOtChEsS

to take a guess id say ive made playoffs in about half, i was hoping for around 65% but there is just too much to keep up with...

a heap of times this year ive made a waiver move and didnt return to insert them, donuts dont do u any favors :-[