Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

yeah his knees r shonky these days, average lifespan of NFL RB is 8 years...

he has been putting up decent numbers but not elite, Gabbert is only averaging 100yds passing per game over the last 3 games ???

u want guys like Arian Foster who have both a good Offense, Defense and have a tendancy to get goal line carries, a rushing TD is the equivalent of 60yds rushing. when teams get a lead they tend to run the ball more to chew up the clock and when u have deep threats at WR the Defense has to respect that so wont load the box to stop the run cos they could get burned deep...

8-6 Suited

Or the likes of Matt Forte, Feed Jackson or Michael Turner if you can't get an AP or AF.

gwilliams

Looks like the Rats are going to take their first loss in our league. Big Ben has started Bush + Moore = 53 pts  :o

In all of my 31 leagues, only one of my opponents has started Bush and only one has started Moore, yep, Big Ben

BratPack

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 11, 2011, 03:23:19 AM
Using my limited knowledge of NFL you should get Maurice Jones-Drew :)

As someone who owns MJD....No....No you shouldn't  :P

8-6 Suited

Muahaha. Well I start Bush every week since DMC is out. And I'm low on options as far as WR goes and with Nate Washington doubtful, and with a shower QB as it is, Moore was a good choice. :P

RiOtChEsS

yeah im totally dying without Bush as cover ::) freakin rekn i had him but dropped him to get Torain :-[

i feel bad for DHB he was really getting it going with Campbell and now he barely gets on field, Housh is preferred ???

8-6 Suited

Housh has the previous chemistry and relationship with Palmer though but Moore > DHB. That is why I dropped DHB and picked up Moore today and started him due to my lack of quality WR spots so I figured since Moore is a play maker, play him instead of Washington who is a risk.

RiOtChEsS

def the right move, that kid will get all the deep looks with Ford doing his ankle... Ford is a marshmallow ::)

RiOtChEsS

some random scoring this week ::)

8-6 Suited

Well Washington made 4 so that move paid off. Unfortunately, my Breaston move didn't haha. :D

I'm looking at off-loading Vick, have been for a while haha. Anyone interested with a potential top 10-15 WR trade?

RiOtChEsS

only have Vick in about 4 leagues but have regretted getting him... flower u Matthew Berry :P

gwilliams

Quote from: Marcz on November 14, 2011, 02:33:59 PM

Yeah, who would have thought that Ray Rice would have got more passing TDs than Newton and Vick  :o

And that the Bears D would get more TDs than quite a few of my league teams   :o

BratPack

Why did I get tempted by Cam over Brady?  :'(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: gwilliams on November 14, 2011, 06:50:26 PM
Quote from: Marcz on November 14, 2011, 02:33:59 PM

Yeah, who would have thought that Ray Rice would have got more passing TDs than Newton and Vick  :o

And that the Bears D would get more TDs than quite a few of my league teams   :o
:o haha thats hilarious ;D

Quote from: BratPack on November 14, 2011, 07:31:21 PM
Why did I get tempted by Cam over Brady?  :'(
how the flower does Marshawn Lynch run for 100 on the Ravens when their passing game blows ???

BratPack

Damn Packers taking out Rodgers. I NEEDS FANTASY POINTS DAMNIT  >:(