Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Megatron is a Monster...

6'5 with a 6'10 wingspan and a 45' vertical... 12'5 at the peak of a jump :o

Mat0369

I have just made a couple of big moves to a team that was already undefeated. This has easily become my favourite team. It is a PPR league and you start a QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR, TE, D/ST, K. It is a 12 team league.

Before the moves

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Turner
RB: DeAngelo Williams
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Welker
RB/WR: Brandon Marshall
TE: Dallas Clark
D/ST: Ravens
K: Bironas

Bench:
Sidney Rice
AJ Green
Ben Tate
Chester Taylor
Kyle Orton
Bucs D/ST (Bye week filler)
Breaston

I needed a QB so I offloaded Rice for Schaub, added Avant through waivers for Chester Taylor. I then dropped the Bucs for a bye week filler kicker in Gould. I need a TE, I am weak there with Clark underperforming and picked up Ed Dickson who might work out.

QB: Schaub
RB: Turner
RB: Williams
WR: Welker
WR: Andre Johnson
RB/WR: Marshall
TE: Clark
D/ST: Ravens
K: Bironas

Bench
Eli Manning
AJ Green
Breaston
Tate
Avant
Dickson
Gould (bye filler)

Avant is looking good in a PPR league as a bye wee filler and possible trade bait. I still have Green and Manning as trade bait to upgrade my RB 2 which is still weak. Breaston has also put up scores in consecutive weeks. For a PPR league this team is looking strong and just got stronger. I am already undefeated so thats a plus.

RiOtChEsS

Apparently The Broncos r seeking a trade for Brandon Lloyd...

im actually relieved as i picked him up a fair bit as my 2/3 WR and Tebow wont get him the pigskin much...

BratPack

Tebow got him the ball pretty fairly at the end of last year...I know I had him in the FF league I won  :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on October 15, 2011, 01:17:13 AM
Tebow got him the ball pretty fairly at the end of last year...I know I had him in the FF league I won  :P
haha not the one u lost then :P Lloyd is opposed to Tebow he publicly called it "the Tebow thing"

and he completed 4 passes in 30 minutes last week, Denver r cleaning house so if Tebow fails they join the Colts in "Suck for Luck"

8-6 Suited

Colts need him the most though if he does nominate. If Manning doesn't come back they are screwed. Painter definately isn't the way forward for them and Collins is a joke. :p

RiOtChEsS

Collins was a deadset panic signing :-[

Agree he would be great for them if Peyton was prepared to mentor him for a year or two prior to him starting

RiOtChEsS

ya know showers goin pretty well when ya cant even get Gore on the field after back to back 100yd games

Mat0369

So I need some advice on who to start and sit this week.

The big one this week is do I start Eli or Schaub? I traded for Schaub to be my starting QB this week. This week he is banged up and coming up against a Ravens D who has not allowed a QB to pass over 200 yards in the air. Eli is coming up against a Bills team who came up with a ton of interceptions last week, but Vick was able to move the ball through the air against them. The Bills look like a bend but don't break D who give up a ton of yardage in the air but produce turnovers.

The other question I have is do I go with Dallas Clark again or just start Dickson?

BratPack

Eli. He'll throw picks but he'll throw TD's too.

And I wouldn't start Dallas till he shows something

CrowsFan

Anyone got Oher in their team? :D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 16, 2011, 05:39:14 PM
Anyone got Oher in their team? :D
Sandra's Bollocks Do :P

RiOtChEsS

thank flower i rostered up over the passed two days yahoo is slower than a turtle ::) i cant even make one add/drop without it freezing...

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on October 17, 2011, 12:19:53 AM
thank flower i rostered up over the passed two days yahoo is slower than a turtle ::) i cant even make one add/drop without it freezing...

Which is why besides the Salary Cap league I don't use yahoo

RiOtChEsS

some aspects i like but flower id be powered off if i wasnt allover my rosters this week, def espn ftw 8)