Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

:o :o :o thats the biggest score ive seen, if its ESPN that is?

Gwil had a 212 last year in yahoo, or maybe it was Mat :-\ someone had a 212 tho

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on September 26, 2011, 10:40:12 AM

Gwil had a 212 last year in yahoo, or maybe it was Mat :-\ someone had a 212 tho

Yep it's ESPN Standard

RiOtChEsS

damn that is a monster dude well done 8)

RiOtChEsS

Kenny Britt carted off with a knee injury, Maclin did a hammy

8-6 Suited

And Vick broke his hand. yay -________-

Mat0369

I don't know if I broke 200 but I won 11 straight in the Yahoo league last year before my team fell apart with injuries

Mat0369

My favourite team so far out of the 3

12 team ppr league

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Turner
RB: Tate
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Welker
RB/WR: Marshall
TE: Clark
D/ST: Ravens
K: Bironas

Bench:
Orton
Sidney Rice
AJ Green
DeAngelo Williams
Breaston
Chester Taylor
Celek

I also loving my combination of Welker and Shady McCoy in one of my other leagues, my team is not very deep though.

gwilliams

I got 200.12 to be precise  8) That was using Mat's pumped up yardage scoring system so it doesn't really compare to the 184.

The largest standard scoring espn league score I've had was 162 (last year - my opponent scored 131).

BratPack

Injuries killed my teams this week. 13-10  :'(

gwilliams

Same here - a pretty ordinary performance for the week, 14-17

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

188W 175L 3T is my actual total with teams drafted after the season started, took losses in many of those games as others went out of their way to draft a winning team for that week and i scooped players like Foster, Johnson etc... im not counting the salary cap team seeing as tho there r no matchups

RiOtChEsS

Setting rosters now... big night ahead :P ive found Gates, Matthews and Clark to name a few floating in free agency...

gwilliams

Keep up the good work  ;D I've also picked up Clark and Matthews in a couple of leagues.

Someone traded me Rivers and Braylon Edwards for Meachem during the week, and the trade wasn't vetoed  :o He had Britt but very little else in their WRs so obviously needed someone. He must have decided that his other QB, Flacco had more upside and decided to offload Rivers. Now I've got Rivers and Vick! Hope they both go off this week as I'll trade one next week.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: gwilliams on October 02, 2011, 12:38:47 PM
Keep up the good work  ;D I've also picked up Clark and Matthews in a couple of leagues.

Someone traded me Rivers and Braylon Edwards for Meachem during the week, and the trade wasn't vetoed  :o He had Britt but very little else in their WRs so obviously needed someone. He must have decided that his other QB, Flacco had more upside and decided to offload Rivers. Now I've got Rivers and Vick! Hope they both go off this week as I'll trade one next week.
:o some ppl get caught up in the current numbers... Vick and Rivers thats a great headache to have 8)