Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 20, 2010, 12:42:07 AM
Whoever dropped Dallas Clark is on crack. The dude is an extra WR. Saying that both Clark and Celek are up for trade now.

I went for Clark too but being #10 in the order screwed me over. I like Clark but not Celek....although if Gresham has another okay outing I may not need a TE anymore

Mat0369

Quote from: BratPack on September 20, 2010, 01:08:05 AM
Quote from: Mat0369 on September 20, 2010, 12:42:07 AM
Whoever dropped Dallas Clark is on crack. The dude is an extra WR. Saying that both Clark and Celek are up for trade now.

I went for Clark too but being #10 in the order screwed me over. I like Clark but not Celek....although if Gresham has another okay outing I may not need a TE anymore
Gresham should be good. I stole Celek in the seventh, he is a beast. He had the most receptions for the Eagles last season. It may have been with McNabb but he still had great numbers with the games Kolb started last season. Also with the Eagles dodgy O-Line there will be alot of checkdowns to Celek and Shady.

BratPack

I have learnt two things today from the games.

1. Jahvid Best is a beast
2. The guy who owns Jahvid Best (Me) is a moron.

RiOtChEsS

yeah i was like  :o the only downside with dallas clark is he wont play round 16-17

8-6 Suited

I don't think it was me, as I had Shiancoe. But Clark is definitely a good scoop off waivers.

Pretty poor weekend for me between my leagues. About 50/50 on W/L between them but the losses were rather dismal and the wins were quite large. lol

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on September 21, 2010, 12:10:27 AM
yeah i was like  :o the only downside with dallas clark is he wont play round 16-17
Colts normally rest starters week 16 which is the final playoff game. I think the division might be closer this year and if they rest it will be week 17 only.

RiOtChEsS

if BP had his 2 RBs swapped id be flowered in FFFL

RiOtChEsS

dont be suprised to see the colts run off 10 straight... in a div with Jags Texans and Titans they r pretty safe and their last 3 games r Jags Raiders Titans

Mat0369

And the value of Celek has just gone back up with Captain Checkdown throwing him the ball.

RiOtChEsS

RANDY MOSS A VIKING AGAIN  :o :o :o :o

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on October 07, 2010, 12:27:13 AM

Maybe now he'll catch a flowering pass  ::)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on October 07, 2010, 09:10:57 AM

its a crazy good combination favre loves to air it out and moss doesnt go across the middle just deep :o

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on October 07, 2010, 03:04:39 PM
Quote from: BratPack on October 07, 2010, 09:10:57 AM

its a crazy good combination favre loves to air it out and moss doesnt go across the middle just deep :o

Good. I have in the Yahoo league

Mat0369

We have a few absent owners in the Yahoo league. Do you guys want me to make sure they field a team each week so they can at least remain competative and not just be easy wins?

gwilliams

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 20, 2010, 02:03:42 AM
We have a few absent owners in the Yahoo league. Do you guys want me to make sure they field a team each week so they can at least remain competative and not just be easy wins?

I think that's a good idea. I noticed that Pound the Rock is finally doing something with his team, not sure why, he's 0-6, so if he hasn't done anything so far, why bother now? But I could give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he hasn't had access to the internet the last 6 weeks. On the other hand, Aussie Hawks hasn't done anything but he's got a really good team and has gone 6-0, even with bye players not scoring, it's even worse when that happens :)