Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

benjy251090 are you happy to accept the trade, its just that the first week is almost ready to start and I do not think the trade will go through for the week if we do not make the deal by the start of tomorrow.

8-6 Suited

I must say that I am shattered I missed the draft, had to take the missus for an ultrasound on the bun in the oven and forgot about it.

I did however order my preferences, didn't end up with very many of who I wanted. Not happy with the auto-pick of the quarterbacks it gave me though. Favre coming off surgery with no training camp showed in the first game today against the Saints, he just looked tired and slightly lethargic in the second half.

I did however want Bradon Marshall and Hakeem Nicks, both will be key targets as receivers. Also not displeased with getting Pierre Thomas as he is still the #1 RB and was used successfully tonight.

Got the arguably best kicker in the league in Gostkowski and one of the top 3 best defences in the 49ers.

Carson Palmer as a back up QB is alright, plus the Wes Welker like back up slot receiver Julian Edelman. And Shiancoe being the go to receiver for Favre as Sidney Rice is out with injury is always a welcome addition in TE. Shame I had him on the bench instead putting Dallas Clark out.

Anyways, good luck guys and we shall see how things turn out.

BratPack

Can't say I'm shocked by Farve's performance. It kills me in the ESPN league as I now have to rely on Jay Cutler......something that should never happen but I'm not shocked by it.

RiOtChEsS

Favre has always been hit and miss in fantasy as he will sling that thing to win if need be, alltime leader in TD's leader in INT's

Mat0369

One has some serious problems. I watched the Vikings Saints game and they butchered it. They missed the first two minutes of the 2nd qrt, cut back from ads early and late, lost the audio track and now the Sunday(monday here) early games are going to be shown delayed. This is BS.

RiOtChEsS

espn and fox r great can get 4 games in a row if ur keen, starts monday morning 130am on fox thru until late afternoon on espn

RiOtChEsS

BratPack

looks like I'm heading for 3 losses. Although the 1st ESPN league will be tight. I need The Ravens D to play "Kill the Quarterback" with Sanchez

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on September 13, 2010, 08:45:27 AM
ARIAN FOSTER
I had him benched in the yahoo league and started AP.  :-[

RiOtChEsS

ive got him in most of my teams as my 3rd RB or on field as the RB/WR, i actually played him over Ray Rice in one league as Rice has the Jets and the Colts have always had gaping holes against the run

8-6 Suited

Who is what team names? Little confusing figuring out who is who...

I'm Big Ben Rapistberger.

Got over Phantom in this first little game...

RiOtChEsS

i got a belly laugh out of ur team name when i saw it the other day :P im matriculate the ball at the moment but il change it i was joining on late notice

Mat0369

Foster is not up for trade in the yahoo league. Grant just went on to IR so I will need both Forte and Foster. The trade would have to be for a top WR and #2 RB if you want him.

BratPack

I think I'll pass, until the Packers do something they have no choice but to play Brandon Jackson, who I stole off the waiver wire this week  ;D. Plus I have Best as a backup and noone's getting Randy "I just can't get enough" Moss for love or money :P

Mat0369

Whoever dropped Dallas Clark is on crack. The dude is an extra WR. Saying that both Clark and Celek are up for trade now.