Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: roo boys! on July 03, 2010, 02:01:24 PM
Not yet.
cool needs to be full 90 minutes prior or it gets re schedlued which i have no control over the new time

Justin Bieber

Maybe Sunday night so it can fill overnight if not filled beforehand.

roo boys!

should i PM alex7089? just incase he comes on, although he hasnt been on for a while.

Justin Bieber

Up to you there RB ;).

Hawka

just do wateva needs to be done to get 4 more ppl

Justin Bieber

1 day before draft. Gotta go do my research today and stop picking blind for last few rounds :P.

Hawka

done a few mock drafts in recent days so im pretty confidnet il get some good picks

Justin Bieber

I haven't done any mock drafts. Cause you never know who others are choosing ;D. Hopefully I get my 2 guys. 1 is obvious while the other isn't ;).

Marcz, who gets to choose the draft order? Is it random or do you get to choose it?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2010, 11:54:05 AM
I haven't done any mock drafts. Cause you never know who others are choosing ;D. Hopefully I get my 2 guys. 1 is obvious while the other isn't ;).

Marcz, who gets to choose the draft order? Is it random or do you get to choose it?
it randomizes 90 minutes prior to the draft, i couldve picked the order but i didnt think it was fair

Justin Bieber

Open it up to the public?

RiOtChEsS

roo boys!

All of my picks are going to be blind HP ???

Justin Bieber

Choose whoever is top of the list :P.

I was pretty good last draft. Stocked up in one position to reap the benefits in trades ;D.

I can also tell you a way to get a heads up on the others if you want. It does involve a little give but the take can be good if you time it right 8).

Hawka

3 more spots needed to fill doubting weither we will get 12

Hawka

the draft will go ahead were all full :P