Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

yer be good the timing of the first 1 was ideal at 2 i woudnt mind that agian

BratPack

I'd be up for another one. Just have to remember to use firefox from the start next time

Hawka

Quote from: BratPack on June 28, 2010, 04:40:47 PM
I'd be up for another one. Just have to remember to use firefox from the start next time
LOL yer i gota remember that as well

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 28, 2010, 04:18:19 PM
Quote from: hawka26 on June 28, 2010, 03:23:24 PM
yer would be good another draftbut woudnt we need to start another team
You can use the same account but would be in another league. You'll have the team you have now in the first league and you'll draft another to compete in the 2nd league (if its up and running).

I'm up for round 2 if others are 8). Maybe make a few more spots available if others want to join :D.
cool will do mate il set it up how many teams? and bring defensive players into the settings aswell makes for a more complete game, what sort of date and time should we look at?

Justin Bieber

Defensive players as well sound great. More players to choose from :D.

Probably in a week or two. Let few others see if they want to join. Not sure on the numbers though. Maybe 10 or 12? I prefer evening but depends on when it would suit others as well.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 28, 2010, 06:24:42 PM
Defensive players as well sound great. More players to choose from :D.

Probably in a week or two. Let few others see if they want to join. Not sure on the numbers though. Maybe 10 or 12? I prefer evening but depends on when it would suit others as well.
cool ;D i think the earliest drafting time of a night is about 10PM EST, the draftrooms close for maitnence between 4 and 10pm

Hawka

i dont reckon 10pm would work for people bit to late. mid arvo seemed pretty good i reckon and yer maybe next week or later this week

Justin Bieber

:o :o. Think that's too late for many on here ;D.

First trade is underway hopefully 8). Think it is with hawka?

Hawka

who were u lookin to trade??

Justin Bieber

Matt Ryan (QB) and RB.

Check your account and trading block next couple of days. Proposed trade should be up already if you want to check ;).

Master Q

Hawka

this mite sound a bit dumb hellopplz but were do u except the trade

Justin Bieber

Go to your team page and there should be a little tab called pending trades (or something like that). You can see which players are involved there and reject/accept the trade. Can even check the trading block (i think) and see about trades there. Willing to negotiate if you don't like it ;).

First time playing so learning as I go :).

Pick One i can't remember the guys name. But he drafted Peyton Manning.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: hawka26 on June 28, 2010, 07:41:44 PM
this mite sound a bit dumb hellopplz but were do u except the trade
on ur team page it should have a small heading saying "pending moves" click that or the number next to it and that will take u to the offer ;)
so we will go for a similar time similar day ;D il post the link here once complete... count Q in this time?

Hawka

david akers ur kicker on ur trading block im intrested would u like to add him and pick a player from mine