roo boys!

I dont mind what date we do it.

Hawka

lookin fwd to monday
good luck every1

RiOtChEsS

roo boys!

RiOtChEsS

if u want to do practice drafts go to select draft lobby and select "mock drafts" also select a draft that is "snake" that is our draft setup for monday they r good fun ;)

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Cya Monday fellas ;) *goes to draft kit page

Hawka

having trouble loggin in using the rite password and its sayin that me password isnt incorret hopefully i can fix it by 2

Justin Bieber

Maybe wrong username? Could try the forgot password thing and see if that can solve the problem.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: hawka26 on June 28, 2010, 09:10:34 AM
having trouble loggin in using the rite password and its sayin that me password isnt incorret hopefully i can fix it by 2
log out then log in ;)

BratPack

I had the same problem as you hawka, it tells me I'm not logged in, yet when I click off fantasy football and go to the fantasy games page it suddenly tells me I am and then works. Weird

EDIT: Okay this is screwed. It tells me I'm logged in on the top of the page yet it tells me I'm putting in the wrong password, I can access the team page not the draft page

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on June 28, 2010, 01:50:22 PM
I had the same problem as you hawka, it tells me I'm not logged in, yet when I click off fantasy football and go to the fantasy games page it suddenly tells me I am and then works. Weird

EDIT: Okay this is screwed. It tells me I'm logged in on the top of the page yet it tells me I'm putting in the wrong password, I can access the team page not the draft page
hover over my espn top right then logout then log back in its been spinning out for a few days

BratPack

Did that. Twice. Same thing  :'(

Hawka

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on June 28, 2010, 01:57:18 PM
Did that. Twice. Same thing  :'(
u logged out at the top of the page? it worked for me