Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Interesting times....the failure of Newton and Baltimore's D moved me to the front of the Salary Cap League on the back of the Dallas D and Ray Rice's passing TD  :P

RiOtChEsS

yeah u were in front last week... i blew it a couple of weeks ago on Newtons bye, i sold him to get Welker and since then he has sucked ::)

RiOtChEsS

cant wait for these bye weeks to be done with

RiOtChEsS

BratPack

What a great day this has been...first Jackson goes down....then AP.....If McCoy gets injured I'm going to go flowering nuclear.

On the plus side.....Matt Stafford BEAST MODE!

gwilliams

Yes, let me check my teams in my two most important leagues.... FJax... check, AP... check. They don't seem to be too serious though.

RiOtChEsS

looks like i might knock u off this week G, not that the scores r very high... outside chance at finals?

gwilliams

Quote from: Marcz on November 22, 2011, 10:51:36 AM
looks like i might knock u off this week G, not that the scores r very high... outside chance at finals?

Good work with the win Marcz. My team looks like it is on the slippery slide to oblivion, it's got a lot of injury and form worries. Still waiting for Rivers to come good  ;D

Unfortunately for you there are only 2 games left before the finals and even if you win both of them there will be at least 4 teams with better records, so it looks like it will be up to me or BP to bring home the championship to Oz.

RiOtChEsS

yeah i saw that would need everyone on 6 wins to lose the next 2, those 2 losses to broken sides has killed me :(

hope one of u 2 get win tho :)

BratPack

FJax gone for the rest of the season. Buy up on CJ Spiller

Except in our league cause I already did  :P

RiOtChEsS

sniped, G will be spewing as he has Fred

gwilliams

I'm not particularly fussed about any Bills players any more. They seem like their old selves again ;D

I did spend up big on Kevin Smith and got him in to most of my teams. And of course he went down with an injury after looking pretty good in the first quarter  ::)

RiOtChEsS

yeah same, i added him in around 50 leagues, also got Spiller in about 20... they only have Smith as Q but Morris was finally good in relief ::)

3 good games today managed to watch all of them albeit not one live

BratPack

Surprising news brings me to gamble a little. I shall invoke the curse of Madden and stash young Master Hillis on my bench  :P

RiOtChEsS

can never have too many RBs... altho u probably wont play him much with Ravens an Steelers twice in his run home