Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

might get my first win in 6 weeks if Mike Vick doesnt blow the Bears up :-X

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Marcz on November 07, 2011, 02:56:09 PM
might get my first win in 6 weeks if Mike Vick doesnt blow the Bears up :-X

Doubt he will lol Terrible week for me. I'm only winning 1 of my leagues. o.O

RiOtChEsS

so far my only bung move has been playing DHB... 3 good games and not even 1 reception today ::)

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on November 07, 2011, 06:29:03 PM
so far my only bung move has been playing DHB... 3 good games and not even 1 reception today ::)

I had that in my league where I was Tebowlicious. Fortunately due to byes my other starter was Julio Jones and I had Cundiff as my kicker  :P

RiOtChEsS

haha nice!!! Rodgers,Rivers, Tebow my starters across virtually all 123 teams for me... never doin this many again too hectic

RiOtChEsS

should i or shouldnt i make this trade...

i originally proposed this trade to him as i was weak at RB 2 and i have Newton Brees and Tebow along with 4 strong WR's... thinking id get more for Brees than Newton aswell as its pointless leaving Brees on the Bench... thing is my RB 2 is Willis McGahee who exploded on the weekend so i cancelled it, he is keen on it and proposed it to me...
im 7-2 he is 4-5, his team is good besides not having a QB... if i make the trade like i want too im worried this will come back to bite me in the a$$...

Newton, Smith, Maclin, Bryant, Peterson, McGahee, Daniels, Steelers is my current team
Newton, Smith, Maclin, Bryant, Peterson, Rice, Daniels, Jets would be my new team

BratPack

So it's essentially the Jets for Nicks.....Pass

RiOtChEsS

not really Brees is on the bench so its an upgrade on field, flower it im going for it, if Newton gets injured im flowered but its driving me nuts having two elite scorers at QB... "risk it to get the biscuit"

gwilliams

I'd be happier with Rice/Jets on the field, they should be a bit more consistent than McGahee/Steelers

RiOtChEsS

hopefully it works out with Cam keeping up his scoring... i think it makes me better albeit a risky move

RiOtChEsS

all those waiver pickups for Cam Newton r paying massive dividends now, in the leagues where i already had Rodgers im now landing AP or Shady in return... in one league in particular its crazy tight, leader is 6-3 then there is a log jam at 5-4 and 4-5, the 2 bottom teams r 3-6... i have Rodgers and Newton, i sent the top guy a Newton for AP proposal as he has Fred Jackson and Forte aswell with Rivers at QB he declined and lowballed with 7 different offers, i declined and said im only interested in Cam for AP and somebody else will give me an elite RB for him... 10 minutes later i get " i did some looking an i think i can make it work"  ::) duh dude its a great trade for us both an almost locks up a finals birth for both teams, huge upgrade in the RB dept for me which was Steven Jackson, Blount, McGahee, Ingram...

QB A.Rodgers, WR G.Jennings, R.White, A.Green RB AP, SJ, TE J.Whitten K Hanson, DEF Ravens

anyone else swinging for the fences before the trade deadline?

CrowsFan

Using my limited knowledge of NFL you should get Maurice Jones-Drew :)

MajorLazer

He's a gun but has been injured and has lost a bit of explosiveness. Was my favourite player until the injuries.

RiOtChEsS

he has a rookie QB tho so Defenses stack the box and dare the young guy to throw down the field which he doesnt...

long story short MJD is pushing shower up a hill...

CrowsFan

Didn't he play all last year injured?
Yeah I thought he had a rookie QB, which is why I figured he would get a lot of rushing yards, but I guess the opposition would know that would be their plan. It always works for me on Madden though... ;D