Jimmy Graham 17
Saints D/ST 18
Dan Bailey 12
Total Score 150

Why can't half my team at least be competent?  :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on October 24, 2011, 04:50:24 PM
Marcz.....what happened man? Losing in our league to a guy with 4 on bye?  :P
:o 4pts between 4 players will do that to a guy ::)

RiOtChEsS

good move i rekn being i dont have to play CJ and i get a massive upgrade at QB

8-6 Suited

I'll boycott that trade lol

RiOtChEsS

its basically some of the players acquired from that deal that ferguson offered me, he has since dropped all his players to FA so i guess that was his plan being the guys hye traded to me were on the undroppable list... still im not sure why he wanted to vacate his roster just let ur team go to shower if thats what u want to do :-\

also managed to shop Vick and get AP in a standard league, i really wasnt playing him anyway as i have Cam Newton who is killing it...

Flower i blow so hard in the league were in ive offered up dozens of trades but no bites on Finley or Gronkowski/Hernandez...

the last two losses have come to guys who havent fielded full teams ::) Torain and CJ being the main two culprits >:(

8-6 Suited

I'm trying to get a solid receiver or RB in our league for Vick but no luck yet lol

gwilliams

Quote from: Marcz on November 04, 2011, 04:56:19 PM
istill im not sure why he wanted to vacate his roster just let ur team go to shower if thats what u want to do :-\

Yes, better to do nothing rather than unbalance the league.

Just like Ellis Otte in our league. He's done nothing for the first 7 weeks then wham, all of a sudden before the Monday night game in week 8 he picked up a few players and almost got an entire line-up together. He was 2-5 and playing the number #1 undefeated team (me  8)). Why bother now? The only thing that I can think of is that I gave him some smack talk in week 1 after he failed to replace Hartley as his kicker and he decided to wait until our match-up to do something ??? Anyway, I gave him a bit more smack this week, hope he read it!

RiOtChEsS

haha nice G ur belting it at the mo 8) picking up CJ was a dud move on my behalf especially at 2 :-[

yeah i got nothing ud be interested in Shagz

RiOtChEsS

finally worked a trade in our league, its not a great one for me but im not gonna just give up on the team

BratPack

*looks*

VETO! :P

Meanwhile in one of my other leagues some fool dropped Matthew Stafford just cause he was on bye....YOINK!

Sadly this does mean that team will be Tebowlicious this week  :-\

RiOtChEsS

haha ;D plz dont :'(

yeah its worth looking around on bye weeks, i scooped jets D and jahvid best in a league... best is Q to return but still

RiOtChEsS

i got some madden 12 coin for linking my nfl.com fantasy teams to the madden game, now i can get updates thru madden 12 aswell...