Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Lol Ford at 32. :P :P

Mat0369

I got an email about starting the yahoo league again this year. If we can get the numbers I am happy to do it again. I will kick out the inactive members from last season and we can add in some new members to replace them.

RiOtChEsS

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on August 09, 2011, 05:06:27 PM
im keen 8)
That is a total of 4 that will return. We need another 8 and then I will renew the league.

BratPack

gwilliams

Hey Mat, I assume that you've included me (Jerboa Rats) in those 4.

The 'Phantoms' manager is a friend of mine but isn't all that interested this season. I convinced him to go in it if we get an odd number of teams though. He'll definitely be active if he joins.

Just checked out my final championship winning team from last season  8) and I'll be pretty happy if I can draft the same team again  ;D

Tom Brady

LeSean McCoy
Darren McFadden
LeGarrette Blount
Ryan Torain

Andre Johnson
DeSean Jackson
Hakeem Nicks
Reggie Wayne
Danny Amendola
Donald Driver

Jason Witten

Dan Carpenter
Patriots
Dolphins

gwilliams

Mat0369

Quote from: gwilliams on August 09, 2011, 07:23:28 PM
Hey Mat, I assume that you've included me (Jerboa Rats) in those 4.

The 'Phantoms' manager is a friend of mine but isn't all that interested this season. I convinced him to go in it if we get an odd number of teams though. He'll definitely be active if he joins.

Just checked out my final championship winning team from last season  8) and I'll be pretty happy if I can draft the same team again  ;D

Tom Brady

LeSean McCoy
Darren McFadden
LeGarrette Blount
Ryan Torain

Andre Johnson
DeSean Jackson
Hakeem Nicks
Reggie Wayne
Danny Amendola
Donald Driver

Jason Witten

Dan Carpenter
Patriots
Dolphins
I have included you in the original 4. We now have a total of 5 maybe 6

BratPack

Mat0369

Quote from: BratPack on August 09, 2011, 07:55:16 PM
Quote from: gwilliams on August 09, 2011, 07:41:23 PM
Mikel LeShoure tears Achilles done for the year

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Mikel-LeShoure-tears-Achilles-done-for-the-year?urn=fantasy-wp6404

Was never on my list anyway

Best is ahead of him in the depth chart and in ppr formats he will probably get the receptions as well.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 09, 2011, 07:57:23 PM
Quote from: BratPack on August 09, 2011, 07:55:16 PM
Quote from: gwilliams on August 09, 2011, 07:41:23 PM
Mikel LeShoure tears Achilles done for the year

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Mikel-LeShoure-tears-Achilles-done-for-the-year?urn=fantasy-wp6404

Was never on my list anyway

Best is ahead of him in the depth chart and in ppr formats he will probably get the receptions as well.
Best is fragile at best :P

damn G that team had some serious talent :o

just did my first Yahoo draft tonight standard league some of the rankings were ??? compared to ESPN...

different scoring formats but still some oddities in how they have projected roles and starters...

8-6 Suited

I'll be back again. Hopefully a better season this time around.

I was Big Ben Rapistberger btw.

Mat0369

So far the teams I know that are returning

Diesle-Mat
Jerboa Rats- gwilliams
Carlton Cowboys- Marcz
Big Ben Rapistberger- 8-6 Suited
The Brat Pack- BratPack

Greenman is my mate who would be in again.

Phantoms is questionable. 3 teams have been cut due to inactivity. I want a total of 12 teams for this draft

RiOtChEsS

if u can update in this thread that will help me out as my yahoo email is not checked upon much ;)

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on August 11, 2011, 02:17:33 AM
if u can update in this thread that will help me out as my yahoo email is not checked upon much ;)

I will try and update both. You can actually link another email to your yahoo account. I have done this so I receive all my updates for my yahoo fantasy teams on my hotmail account