Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I'm open for trades for those in playoffs. :>

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 10, 2010, 03:46:43 PM
I'm open for trades for those in playoffs. :>
i thought the deadline had passed for trades?

8-6 Suited

For this first round it has.

Mat0369

Trade deadline passed in November. Waivers are available but teams can not trade players between each other.

Justin Bieber

I would like to trade with other teams but too late :'(.

I've got 4 very good QB's but only 3 play :P.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 11, 2010, 12:48:08 AM
I would like to trade with other teams but too late :'(.

I've got 4 very good QB's but only 3 play :P.
pretty sure i left the trade period open all season on espn HP the lads above were talking yahoo ;)

Justin Bieber

Then to the trades block....... If I can remember where it is :P.

RiOtChEsS

upsets r a brewing in the yahoo finals :o

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Marcz on December 23, 2010, 12:10:45 PM
SUPERBOWL WEEK
so as we enter week 2 of the FF superbowls HP holds a handy lead over me and BP holds a handy lead in the other... over me :'( dont forget to set ur rosters for a furious finish to the year gentlemen... big congratulations to Glenn aka gwilliams taking out the Yahoo league and thanks to Mat for running the league well! hope u enjoyed fantasy nfl its helped pass the time while we wait for the real footy to start :)

Justin Bieber

I'll check my team later then :D.

RiOtChEsS

so to wrap up the superbowls...

BratPack wins the Fan Footy Fantasy League 304 to marcz 263 congratulations BP... relatively standard roster setup league

and in the FFFantasy Fiends League i pulled off an improbable comeback to defeat HP 741 to 635 poor ole HP was stung by 4 late withdrawals and had they played it wouldve been a nail biter... the monster roster league with defensive players

thanks to all who played hope u enjoyed fantasy nfl :)

Justin Bieber

Damn it :'(. But congratz Marcz. I'm guessing it's not suprising you made both the GF's ;).

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 03, 2011, 05:57:30 PM
Damn it :'(. But congratz Marcz. I'm guessing it's not suprising you made both the GF's ;).
cheers HP just got done tallying up my efforts for the season and it goes...

17 teams
147 wins
73 losses
2 draws
6 titles :D

worth noting 2 teams didnt make the playoffs by one spot and i was runnerup in 4 grand finals...

the year before i played a ridiculous 45 teams made 30 grand finals and won 16 so i think my crash course in fantasy nfl is over and il just play a handful of teams next year

Justin Bieber

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.

How did you handle all those teams last 2 seasons?