Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 27, 2010, 01:33:25 PM
Start of April... Just over half way now. Looking forward to it big time. :p
nice hope it all goes smooth for ya

Mat0369

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 27, 2010, 03:10:40 AM
Therefore, if possible Mr Commish, can you put through the following trades.

Drop: Hakeem Nicks
Add: Steve Breaston

Drop: Kenny Britt
Add: Kevin Hartline

This way I actually have WR's. -_-

EDIT:  I'm Big Ben Rapistberger btw.
Just a note, are you sure you want to drop Nicks? When he goes on to waivers anyone can pick him up and he will be healthy by playoffs.

8-6 Suited

Yeah I'm sure. No one will pick him up while he is injured, and its either him or Williams as I cant drop Marshall anyway. I'd prefer to keep Williams for now as he is likely only 1 week.

Mat0369

Players have been switched. You are playing me this week. TO totally blew this week, I started Edwards and TO in another league and they scored a combined 6. I am off to a really bad start.

8-6 Suited

After NO had 400 yards on them, 370 passing I took a risk and went Kitna instead of Cassel who I was going to bring in as I didn't expect much from Palmer against the Lions...

Well I was right on one count, Palmer did do shower... However Kitna had a poor game himself. Should have gone Cassel -_-

RiOtChEsS

anyone see the scuffle between titans finergan and texans johnson? they wrestled ripped each others helmets off and then johnson threw 3 punches which partially connected... they were both only fined $25,000 which is pocket change for these guys, i cant believe these guys didnt get suspeneded u would get a solid rest in the afl for that incident

Mat0369

Need some advice for another league. I have been first for most of the season but my team has decided to bomb the last few weeks. I am currently in second on points but if I drop the game this week I might drop down to third and miss out on the bye. It is a 12 team league with .5 ppr all TD's are 6 points.

This is my team
QB: Matt Schaub
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Mike Goodson
WR: DeSean Jackson
WR: TO
WR: Braylon Edwards
TE: Heath Miller
K: Matt Prater
D/ST: Steelers
Bench: Matt Ryan
Dez Bryant
Ronnie Brown
Michael Bush
Deion Branch
Nate Burleson

If Asante Samuel does not play I think I will start Schaub

I am trying to toss up between starting Edwards, Branch, Burleson and Bryant. Bryant scored 0 last week but has been putting up good numbers with Kitna at QB. Colts pass D has also been decent. Branch is to inconsistent and Revis island.

I think I also need a TE. Miller has been junk all season. I picked him up after Finley went down. Do I drop him and pick someone else up? These are the guys available

Celek Hou
Olsen  @Det
Watson @Mia
Gresham NO
Boss Was
Dreessen  @Phi
Gronkowski  Jets
Moeki  Den

I am leaning towards picking up Dreessen who has been playing well the last two games and Philly struggle against TE's

Please help me out guys

RiOtChEsS

is jacob tamme available in ur free agent pool? probably a little late now id go dressen too schaub likes his te's stick with schaub at qb while ryan is playing awesome he doesnt really throw up big fantasy scores like schaub can...

Mat0369

Ryan has put up more points than Schaub. I think Ryan will get me a more consistent 20 points. Basically if Samuel is out the Eagles corners will be useless. Samuel does not like to tackle and can not play bump and run which will be useless against AJ. Tamme is long gone at TE. What do you think about my WR situation?

Mat0369

Picked up Dreessen and dropped Bush. I kept Miller as a back up for when Owen Daniels comes back.

Also a quick note for whoever is playing Pound the Rock in the yahoo league. I have been setting their roster. If Samuel plays Schaub stays out and Eli starts. If Samuel doesnt then Schaub comes in. I will try and fix it before I go to Uni tomorrow. If I do not have time I will do it that night regardless of score. I am recording the game and do not want to see the results so after I finish watching it I will do it.

Hawka

well since im on holidays now i can watch the nfl  :)

RiOtChEsS

schaub had a decent game... noticed HP got busy early this morning in one of the espn leagues had a mass roster cull :D

Justin Bieber

I :-* Schaub. He's my Fav Player :-*.

I was meaning to check up in the NFL leagues eventually. Doing poorly in the Offensive one so made a few changes. But for the Off+Def one, massive cull. But built up all positions I think pretty well for the rest of the season 8).

Sorry it took so long :P.

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on December 06, 2010, 10:39:32 AM
schaub had a decent game... noticed HP got busy early this morning in one of the espn leagues had a mass roster cull :D

Happy I started him over Ryan. Unfortunately the guy I played started Wayne. CJ2K stinked it up again.

RiOtChEsS

have made a few wire moves in the yahoo league and im reasonably happy with my team now and ready for playoffs