Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

;D ;D ;D ;D mwhaha thx for reminding me havent been on it for a month and havent cheked this thread for a fortnite probaly should from now on ::)

Hawka

LOL i thought u were talkin bout the epsn one but notice u wer talkin bout the yahoo one..well the funny things is i missed the draft :P and havent even checked it were on the epsn one i have a bit  ;D

gwilliams

As I said, it's a pretty good effort to go 6-0 without looking after your team. Hopefully, for the rest of us, your team will go downhill when you do look after it  :). I think that you were lucky to beat me in week 5 though as I got the worst score for the season. I've had scores of 98, 171, 122, 122, 61, and 126. You beat me 78 to 61. Typical, just like making Chapman the captain the week he does his hammy.

Mat0369

With hawka26 fixing his team that leaves two inactive owners who I will change their teams for this weeks game.

Just checked again and he has Manning and Garcon on bye, I am watching the IR so if there is still no change, Kolb comes in for Manning and Thomas for Garcon. Gates might not play but thats not going to be known for a while so you might have to take the 0

RiOtChEsS

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on November 02, 2010, 12:37:02 PM
RANDY MOSS CUT  :o

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mat0369

Made some changes to the waivers system, should get the messages by email or just check the message board on yahoo.

8-6 Suited

Mr Commish, having to wait for the waivers on early starting weeks is pretty homosexual since half of them haven't had final practices yada yada...

Thank you.

Mat0369

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 26, 2010, 12:59:56 PM
Mr Commish, having to wait for the waivers on early starting weeks is pretty homosexual since half of them haven't had final practices yada yada...

Thank you.

It sucks i know. Check the message in the league. In case of an injured player I can make a change for you with commish tools. The other way sets up an unfair advantage

8-6 Suited

I have 2 WR's who are unlikely and unable to find out, but my attempted trade is going to waivers due to the Thursday game. Any chance you can push it through early?

Nicks gone for 3 weeks who I am dropping for Breaston. Britt is likely to miss as he only just started jogging. Mike Williams is unlikely... Brandon Marshall has hamstring issues and will miss...

Leaves me with no WR's at all.

I have to be honest, missing the draft has screwed me over, shower QB, not bad otherwise but taking a lot of defeats.

Focused all season on my money leagues a lot more however though. 1st in 3 of them, 2nd in another. :D

8-6 Suited

Therefore, if possible Mr Commish, can you put through the following trades.

Drop: Hakeem Nicks
Add: Steve Breaston

Drop: Kenny Britt
Add: Kevin Hartline

This way I actually have WR's. -_-

EDIT:  I'm Big Ben Rapistberger btw.

RiOtChEsS

man that sucks 8-6 sounds like uve got the worst of the mass injuries at the mo and yeah same when u miss the draft u get all the high ranked spuds that arent going to equate to shower :(

8-6 Suited

It sucked because I was home for the draft... Or thought I was but had to take my missus to an ultrasound... Our first so wasn't missing it. Cost me dearly.

RiOtChEsS

yeah cant miss those... ya must be close to being a dad then? my lil dude just turned 2 on monday and they r so rewarding well worth the lack of sleep ;)

8-6 Suited

Start of April... Just over half way now. Looking forward to it big time. :p