Main Menu

Fantasy NFL

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: gwilliams on August 02, 2010, 09:53:39 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on July 26, 2010, 02:51:17 PM
Here is a link for the yahoo league again. Need 6 more. The draft will be in the next few weeks. Lets try and fill it out.

This is the custom url that is set up for the league
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/fanfooty

password is fanfooty

if the custom url does not work this is the league id 91913

Hey Mat, I just joined.

I played in 6 leagues last season. I think the CBS site was the best one as far as researching players and getting stats but the Yahoo site is probably the best with the live score updates, especially if you are in multiple leagues.

Glenn
5 spots left

I played in a league on Yahoo last year with a bunch of guys in the US. I just used the settings from that league for this one. The live scoring with Yahoo is great and and it was very easy to set up and draft on. I have not tried a CBS league yet but most of the guys I played with last year run money leagues on CBS.

gwilliams

Hi everyone, there's still 4 spots in Mat's league (see above). Live draft is Monday 6/9.

Glenn

BratPack

Brat Pack Inc. LLC has added themselves. The Pack will come into yahoo

Mat0369

We are still 4 short, draft is on Monday at 1.30. Need to get the numbers by tomorrow so we can draft on Monday. Otherwise if anyone has any friends that are interested let them know.

benjy251090

Mat0369

3 more guys needed. As above this is the custom url that is set up for the league

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/fanfooty

password is fanfooty

Hawka

sorry will b in league but cant make draft cos il b at scool

Mat0369

Quote from: hawka26 on September 04, 2010, 11:03:11 PM
sorry will b in league but cant make draft cos il b at scool
You can pre rank players for the draft and make exclusions for guys who are listed in the ranking but are suspended or injured for the year. Maybe do that if you can not make it. We can also make the draft later that night if not many can make it.

Hawka

Dont b fussed changin it for me only change it if other ppl cant make it

Mat0369

I just had a look anyway and the next time available because the yahoo servers go down is 11pm. Now I remember why I set it for 1.30

8-6 Suited

Count me in. I play in multiple leagues actually. 3 on ESPN Fantasy Football, 1 cash CBS leagues and 1 Yahoo already, now 2 I guess. :P

I'm Big Ben Rapistberger by name. :>

Mat0369

1 more team needed. We have 9 of the 10. Draft tomorrow at 1.30 ET

Mat0369

I am leaving it untill 8.30 tonight for the league to fill up before going on another board to try and fill it up.

Mat0369

I posted the league details on another board and sent a message to Marcz to try and fill the last slot. If anyone else has any friends interested feel free to let them know. Draft is tomorrow at 1.30 as a reminder and the details are

Custom url http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/fanfooty

password is fanfooty

Mat0369

League is full guys, see you at the draft tomorrow