Will Boyd Pull A Big Score?

Started by Windigo, June 05, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Ever since that hand injury, his had 2 100-110 games then had one of his lowest scores for a long time (75)

Back to his damaging best this week?
I really need him to score a 120+ because of Nason's 22.
I should have traded him out this week! Meaning Nason!

Justin Bieber

Hoping Boyd can score big myself. Big believer in him. Hand has seemed to faze him on field a bit. Hopefully he's finally over it and back to his best 8).

Unlucky with Nason. Running off Gilbert didn't seem to do much for his scores :-\.

korza

Sorry Windigo i'm hoping he stays quite, my opponant has him. True he looked good last week, i'm hoping for a <100pt game. Good luck to you.

PS: FanFooty is currently holding a poll, for personalityof the year. To vote go to the:
FanFooty forum
Scroll down to The Front Bar
Click on the Personality of the year thread
Then vote away.

Windigo

Same here, there's just something that appeals to me in Boyd, Had the opportunity to get chappy or Joey....well any mid i wanted.
Chose Boyd. Don't know why?
But don't regret it either.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on June 05, 2010, 11:04:35 AM
Sorry Windigo i'm hoping he stays quite, my opponant has him. True he looked good last week, i'm hoping for a <100pt game. Good luck to you.
I wish that for Ablett every week :'(.

greenballz

I need Boyd 2 have a big game this week, really starting 2 regret my decision 2 get him and not joey.

Alex7089

Boyd will be fine, he has got years of consistent scores behind him, and if he has a good game, can get a 130+ easily.

McRooster

Boyd is my first player picked each year, never traded. Yeah he might've had a 75 and been out with the hand injury but the man is a  consistent scoring machine.

roo boys!

I don't have him, if he has a bad week i might consider bringing him in into my team in the next few weeks, got a few upgrades posssible in the backline.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on June 05, 2010, 02:41:26 PM
Boyd is my first player picked each year, never traded. Yeah he might've had a 75 and been out with the hand injury but the man is a  consistent scoring machine.
Same for me for the past 3 years. Only guy certain to be in my team :).

roo boys!

gaz first picked for me, lock in captain.

thornz23

i reli hope he spuds it up this week. My eliminator opp has him as captain against GAJ for me. Would love an extra 70 or 80 points from GAJ there :D

elephants

Holz

i hope not as i have GIA and normally when boyd plays well he doesnt

Windigo

I have GIA and Boyd. Which is a problem. But going to stick with it.