good Downgrade

yes
7 (70%)
no
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 1

chrisuzz

Danger--->Stewart
is this a good downgrade, not many other good options around has got job security, with tredders and Hitchy out.

Would this make my bench too weak (Stewart & Playfair)

cmgb84

primus said they were giving him a couple of weeks at least too prove himself...would be worried about job security if he does not perform with salter and schulz able to take his spot

chrisuzz

have you seen him play?? does he look good??

chrisuzz

i panic traded and got him in, hopefully it pays off

Justin Bieber

He's alright. Still seems a bit raw talent wise. Needs to find his feet at senior level first.

Playfair should be in for a while so he's decent cover for now.

browny_wce

mate im going rioli to stewart i think (as riolis b/e is ~114)

browny_wce

i remember watching him in the preseaon games
great athleticism for a guy nearly 200cm tall
kicked like 3 or 4 goals in that game and rucked a bit aswell

brodman_18

I got him last week for danger..... danger just hasn't produced and has been injured. Hw will be my 2nd bench fwd and let my upgrade my last mid. Can't be a bad option.

browny_wce

yeh he goes alrite the kid

RiOtChEsS

he is in for the hoff isnt he? if he gets a few goals he could hold his spot and the hawks dont really have any tall backs to counter him

roo boys!

No i wouldnt do that trade. Bench would be struggling as both may get dropped for a couple of weeks.

chrisuzz

Quote from: roo boys! on June 05, 2010, 03:00:02 PM
No i wouldnt do that trade. Bench would be struggling as both may get dropped for a couple of weeks.
Did the trade 1 min before lock out it was more of a panic trade :(
ah well high risk high reward

roo boys!

Ahhh Panic Trades............ i've experienced a few in my time. Can wreck you or improve you considerably. Hope it pays off for you. :D

chrisuzz

Quote from: roo boys! on June 05, 2010, 04:13:16 PM
Ahhh Panic Trades............ i've experienced a few in my time. Can wreck you or improve you considerably. Hope it pays off for you. :D
thanks R&B

roo boys!

no worries, although hope doesnt really mean much, luck does ;D