Daniel Giansiracusa

Started by my.tbt, June 04, 2010, 12:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my.tbt

Anyone planning on selling Gia before his price drops dramatically - again? Dropped $40k last week and his scoring has been average with no signs of improvement to say the least.

Besides his 3 massive scores when Byod was out, Gia has struggled to average 72 from 7 games.
I know you shouldnt sell premiums, but there are other premiums who cosistantly score 90-100 every week, and are almost a straight swap.

Thoughts apprecaited.

GinoGod

Silly to think this.....he will come good at the end of the season.
If Gia is your only problem then ur team must be that good

googs?

mate his last big score was when boyd was back in the team so i dont think its solely that, hes just not working hard enough atm, but will still average u round 90 by seasons end, which is good a for fwd this year, i would only upgrade him if u could get chappy

jvalles

No point in trading out a premium, he'll come good, hopefully he may mix it up this week with Hargrave out.

my.tbt

Yeah I have about $200k, plenty of trades. Was thinking of getting Chappy as I dont have him, and my forward line would be set.

This then begs the question, too risky to trade up to Chappy considering his hammy history. From what I have seen, it looks like alot of the gun DT'ers have stayed away from picking Chappy so far.

Plus only problem with Gia, he is up and down. Not good when you want consistent players to win your league for $$$

valkorum

I would be hanging on to Gia.  I would like to see how he and Higgins perform with Aker out of the side.  Someone will need to step and fill the void and hopefully these 2 can pick up the slack - which will mean better DT scores.

korza

Quote from: valkorum on June 04, 2010, 01:27:21 PM
I would be hanging on to Gia.  I would like to see how he and Higgins perform with Aker out of the side.  Someone will need to step and fill the void and hopefully these 2 can pick up the slack - which will mean better DT scores.
I agree with this thought, and hope Gia cashes in on Aker being out.

plugz19

chappy's b/e is huge so if u want him you shud wait

valkorum

I hope so Korza, would be nice to see a 100+ from both Higgins and Gia this week.  (and ROK as well :P)

my.tbt

Quote from: valkorum on June 04, 2010, 01:31:58 PM
I hope so Korza, would be nice to see a 100+ from both Higgins and Gia this week.  (and ROK as well :P)

I wish  :o lol

valkorum

And a big 150 from my captain GAJ would be nice too

Davoo

Kanga King

i think its time to get rid of him

dcmagadia21

straight swap to Didak? thoughts?

Bluke