Daniel Giansiracusa

Started by my.tbt, June 04, 2010, 12:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Keep A Little Faith.

He was bought as a premium (370k or so), so no point trading him out. In a form slump due to Boyd returning 8).

Now i need to see about Higgins ::). At least I have the money from last trade :D.

BratPack

Faith in Gia be damned  >:(

Kanga King

i dont watch the dogs the often, but doesnt he play as deep forward  (because of boyd)

Flame

I'm keeping him, but his tagging role on shaw has me worried. Free him up Eade.

thornz23

he is trash with boyd in the team but i cant afford to trade him. God he is pissing me off though

valkorum

Quote from: thornz23 on June 06, 2010, 07:27:27 PM
he is trash with boyd in the team but i cant afford to trade him. God he is pissing me off though

Same as me thornz

McRooster

had man crush on him earlier in the season but now it's over....he's not returning my calls!

Alex7089

So glad I don't have him, can't play in a team where he isn't the centre of attention.

Heatrod

Ok so GIA is murdering my team along with the 39,724 other punters who have him too. Is it time to jump off the bloke? I have 5 trades left with 23k in the bank which is my only worry but am tempted to do a sideways to goodes or harvey. Goodes is very consistent and harvey has been up and down so leaning more to goodes especially if the swannies push to a top 8 finish. My bench cover atm is gumby and stewart from port, with rocky in the 7th forward postion handing me some nice scores in the past fortnight. Thoughts?

jvalles

Quote from: Heatrod on June 07, 2010, 01:07:32 PM
Ok so GIA is murdering my team along with the 39,724 other punters who have him too. Is it time to jump off the bloke? I have 5 trades left with 23k in the bank which is my only worry but am tempted to do a sideways to goodes or harvey. Goodes is very consistent and harvey has been up and down so leaning more to goodes especially if the swannies push to a top 8 finish. My bench cover atm is gumby and stewart from port, with rocky in the 7th forward postion handing me some nice scores in the past fortnight. Thoughts?

Going into the 2nd half of the season with 4 trades left is suicide, don't do it.

tom_legend

5 trades halfway through the season? i think you'll have to hold on to him for now mate because you will need to save those all important trades

YOUNGTELLICA

Going into the 2nd half of the season with 4 trades left is suicide, don't do it.
x2

Heatrod

yeah that was my only concern, im counting myself lucky i dont have higgins or hille but your right 5 trades is bad enough, hopefully GIA picks up the slack now higgins is gonna miss most of the season according to rocket

my.tbt

He is killing alot of guys - even the top DT'ers. But given the injury list from round 11, and its only mid way through the season, I would keep him and keep your trades.

MiGZ

Players like Gia will always get back to their best unless he is carrying some sort of injury we dont know about, Rocket Eade will no doubt be on his back this week reminding about his past month, expect him to come good either this week or after the break.