Is this team perfect

Started by Holz, June 03, 2010, 10:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

how do i improve this team, i was thinking maybee kornes to montagan/swan or waters to scotland (any other ideas)

Hodge, Goddard, Carrazo, Enright, Gilbert, Malcheski, Waters, (Webberly, Roberton)

Ablett, Bartel, K.Cornes,  Hayes, Gibbs, Barlow (Martin, Shuey)

Sandilands, Cox (Warnock, Mcnamara)

Chapman, Pav,ROK, Didak, Higgins, Brown, Pods ( Playfair, Hughes)

Bluke

How many trades left? Any cash in the bank?

Your ruck reserves need work. Waters should be upgraded before Cornes.

Dont like the fact you have Playfair and Hughes as your forward reserves. Playfair could go down any week and Hughes isnt playing. Neither is Roberton or Shuey.

A very good team but not perfect, no.

Holz

only 6 trades but 90k left incase any injury, yeah waters isnt as good as kornes but swan is heaps beter than any backman i can get

Bluke

Keep the cash, save the trades.

Only trade worth doing is Waters to either

Fisher, Grimes or Duffield.

Holz

waters is doing poretty well i think i will go gibbs/kornes to swan and mointagna

Master Q

Save the trades for the next few rounds. Aren't too many guns in Forward line available, maybe look for Roo when he comes back. Whats your ranking?

Holz

this is my friends team that i kind of took over, im just trying to see if i can get them a huge score one week, they only entered it round 3 so their ranking is like 150k

Holz

My team doesnt have as good a 22 but i think the bench is more solid plus i started round 1 so my ranking is somewhere in the 2000s

Goddard,Hodge,Enright,Carrazo, Malcheski,Shaw,Waters (Webberly, cheap FWD/Back)

Ablett,Montagna,Swan,Bartel,Selwood,Barlow(Howlett, Shuey)

Sandi,Hille (Warnock, 77k guy)

Chapman,ROK,Brown, GIA, Franklin, Pods, Ballateyne (Playfair, P.Davis)

Davis hurts me with the MPP so it really loses me the 9th back and fwd cover and hille going down hurts, im going howlett to gysberts (if named) than i was planning balla to pav but proably now going hille to cox and balla to didak week after than team set but only 5 trades (i might hold out)

NADO95

pretty good team. nothing really has to be done. I'd hold onto them trades

Master Q

Quote from: NADO95 on June 09, 2010, 07:02:16 PM
pretty good team. nothing really has to be done. I'd hold onto them trades
+1

Holz

i was always planning to do the hille to cox trade as think cox will average 95+ for the rest of the season and if you take out the 3 weeks were hille scored huge than he is only averaging like 70. Plus he was only on 10 quarter time so im definately droping him. Gysberts is too good to pass up if he plays the rest of the 22 you will be kicking yourslef for not getting him than with the 150k i will have why not drop balla, he is by far the weakest on my team

Master Q

Quote from: Holzman on June 09, 2010, 11:52:04 PM
i was always planning to do the hille to cox trade as think cox will average 95+ for the rest of the season and if you take out the 3 weeks were hille scored huge than he is only averaging like 70. Plus he was only on 10 quarter time so im definately droping him. Gysberts is too good to pass up if he plays the rest of the 22 you will be kicking yourslef for not getting him than with the 150k i will have why not drop balla, he is by far the weakest on my team
Alright, just keep your head above water with trades.

Holz

im doing the trades and hopefully 5 with hold me out for the rest of the season, i only used 3 trades for injuries in the first 11 rounds so hopefully 5 should be enough for the second half