David myers?

Started by Juddy_Fan35, June 03, 2010, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juddy_Fan35

Can anyone tell me anything about this kid... Thinking of trading out maguire for him... Giving me enough money to upgrade natanui to cox.... Could he become a keeper?

cledus32

He is no-where near a keeper. Don't do it. I no this pains me to say, but id rather take a risk on Bradley than get him. Or maybe look at Hille instead of cox.

Alex7089

Well he was taken at pick six a few years back I'm pretty sure, had a few injuries along the way, not the quickest guy out there either, his strengths are his tackling (if he catches them) and his long kicking. If he plays in a game where there is an effective flood from the opposing team (ie. Saints) then his short kicking will be an issue and he may turn the ball over and lose quite a few points. If he plays a more style open game with an open forward line he will most likely score well with 50-60m long balls into the forward line or rebounding from back 50. He also gets involved in a bit of link play I've seen a few times with a few hand ball receives but can also win his own footy. All that being said I don't think he is quite ready to break into your fantasy team yet as he is only beginning to come of age as a footy player now.

Juddy_Fan35

Thank you very much guys... I will just stick with maguire and when merrett comes back, hope that gives him a bit more freedom :)