Previous topic - Next topic

Who to go to finish the position?

Maguire to Duffman
8 (53.3%)
Hitchcock to Sylvia
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Justin Bieber

Hi Guys/Girls. Having just done a Martin to Joey trade, Have 155k just sitting aside. Narrowed my options down to these 2 guys.

Maguire to Duffield or
Hitchcock to Sylvia

Either trade will finish off either position while the other will likely be upgraded a little later on (when i can downgrade somebody). Have 8 trades left now before i pull the trigger on this trade.

P.S Up forward and Down Back have both benchies playing and would have cover for Hitch for now if i go maguire up.

ben_ess94

Would it be possible to post bit forward nd defence just to se which line is weaker...

Justin Bieber

Backs: Enright, Goddard, Gilbert, Harbrow, R. Shaw, Hurn, Maguire (Webberly, Nason)
Forwards: Chapman, ROK, Pav, Higgins, Goodes, Pods, Playfair (Gumby, Hitch)

reesbr

Thats a tough call HP.

I like Duffield but Sylvia is also very cheap. Whhat price range can you go for Hitchcock?

Justin Bieber

390k or so. Just out of reach for Brown :'(

reesbr

Damn.

Who else is there that is decent under that?

Justin Bieber

Like Sylvia as a nice good 7th forward. Lecras or Davis (really doubt him) other possible keeper options below that price.

It is my 7th spot maybe a 80+ average would be good :).

reesbr

Yeah Sylvia or Lecras would have to be your best options

ben_ess94

ATM go sylvia... Ur back strong nd maguire still putting up good scores :) Sylvia is my last fwd cept I bought him at 455k!! But anywho;)
much rather have maguire still playing for me then playfair who knows what he can do and Heath Shaw could drop again so u could bring him in soon for maguire later 

reesbr

ben_ess94

Also don't no much about lecras probably cause I live in Vic buthave heard he is like god over in the west but sylvia I heard after those 2 big scores he got injured again but I like him play midfield so probably lean toward Sylvia not being bias

Bluke

enzedder

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 03, 2010, 07:47:45 PM
390k or so. Just out of reach for Brown :'(
Maybe wait one more week...if brown scores his average of 97 he'll be 391k next week

rory

Being a freo man you'd think id know, but I see duffman selected this week on the ball (follower), is this normal cuz Duff playing on the ball all game would be good.

Alex7089

Bit of a line ball really for me, I think that if you keep Maguire he will put up a lot of good scores and continue to please with possibly an 85ave fir the rest of the season, while PLayfair, assuming he plays, should put up a 70ave with the occasional 100 being a KPP. If you get Duffield it's fair to expect him to average 105, while getting Sylvia I'd think would get a 90ave. so to put it simply-
Playfair + Duffield = 105+70
175 Vs. 175
Maguire + Sylvia= 90+85
Your backline seems to be scoring stronger though, so you can afford to leave it be for the time being, while your forward line is looking a little shaky so out goes Hitchcock I think.