No
5 (12.8%)
Wait
5 (12.8%)
Trade to someone else?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Stirling

Hey guys i have 10 trades left and 28 000 in the bank. I have web and silvagni on my bench with hunt on field. I was thinking to trade silvagni to heath leaving heath and web on bench? Any Ideas

Stirling

id appreciate some comments guys????

laney21

it says yes what more do you want mate?

korza

Big_Cox14

roo boys!

Followed this link from one of your other posts ;D

I would do it, yes, as Silvagni has served his purpose and has gained you some nice $$ so it's time to trade down or up. As he is on the bench, down is the best option. Heath is very low in price (bubble boy?) and having Webberly as your other bench option is good as he looks like keeping his spot in a youth-development centered Richmond team. I'm not sure if Heath will play every game but between him and Web, you should have at least 1 emergency score.

Flame

McRooster

roo boys!

14-1 (with 3 leftovers) looks pretty self-explanitory to me!

Stirling

cheers guys i think ill do it and hopefully heath plays well and stays in the side

Cicjose

elephants

i think you shouyld keep heath because he is very inconsistent so when you picked him what do u expect he will be back. remeber his 142??

browny_wce

if he gets a gig this week then jump on, wait til later thisarvo when sydney have to name their bench
but with key players to come in like kennelly n bradshaw and this week craig bird, it puts alot of pressure on him to retain his spot
if he gets a game, he mite be concerntrating on shepparding, blocking n tackling (the team things) rather than running around tryna notch up 30+ disposals

Stirling

not understandign elephants?

valkorum