My RUCKEN Ruck problem

Started by scorgasms, June 03, 2010, 02:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scorgasms

I'm not happy with my ruck division, I have Hill $442000, Natanui $377200, Seaby $288000 (who is injured till about round 17) and Warnock $212100(who got dropped round 6 and hasnt played since). I'm thinking of trading Seaby for Rhys Stanley to make money, Is this a good move? do you think he will keep playing? any suggestions? I'm 5-2 in my league with 10 trades and $386000.

Samm79

depends on the rest of your team sco.

ICE MAN

you definately have to down grade 1 if not both of your back up rucks, you have too much money on the bench there.
the money can either be used to upgrade Nic Nat or another player.

korza

Toatally agree with the Iceman, Seaby should of been long gone

DidakClass

No offence mate, just can't beleive you hadn't got rid of Seaby earlier.
Not sure about ur trades left scenario, but definitely there is a good 150k+ u can gain for an upgrade to a premium elsewhere..

Justin Bieber

Bar from Trengove a few weeks ago, there's been slim picking in the ruck for playing rookies. Maybe he wanted to have a little depth there for later rounds ;).

Seaby downgrade sounds alright as it should lead to an upgrade in the coming weeks :D.

Dimsim

I am in same situation except no Seaby (Lobbe instead). I'm planning on downgrading Warnock ->Stanley this week and Nic Nat -> Sandi in a week or two.

moses

Too much money on your ruck bench!
Downgrade them both before seasons end and make two upgrades.

Blueboys

WoW thats a lot of cash on the bench doing nothing!  :P

BGK

Seaby to Stanley and if you want an upgrade maybe go Nic Nat to Cox.

roo boys!