should m0nty post his team?

yes
29 (85.3%)
no
5 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: chrisuzz on June 02, 2010, 07:27:42 PM
I think he should post it in the rate my team section and maybe we could give him some pointers on how he could improve his team, i think it would be great afterall he provided us with this wonderful site
+1 ;)

Justin Bieber

WOW. Thats a hell of alot of cash on the back bench :o :o. Know they are injured but still.....

m0nty

My team is beyond saving this year, I'm afraid.

I have been thinking about "open sourcing" my team for next year, though. In other words, picking it in open consultation with the forum.

chrisuzz

Thanks for checking this m0nty, there is always next year :)

valkorum

Quote from: m0nty on June 18, 2010, 12:16:24 PM
My team is beyond saving this year, I'm afraid.

I have been thinking about "open sourcing" my team for next year, though. In other words, picking it in open consultation with the forum.

Nice idea, you could base it from the planteam results and choose the most popular players.

chrisuzz

m0nty i would say post your team after the first round as many people will probably just copy your team

reesbr

roo boys!

Sounds like a good idea there, with the open sourcing and all.

elxam

might as well go all down, or up

McRooster

m0nty you are the Creator, the man of which so many of us believe to be the Messiah of virtual sports.
A leader of men and nuff nuffs alike we all bow to your magnificence.

However as I've posted before "nostalgia is the narcotic for the masses" meaning that we too often believe what we are told  based on history rather than trusting our own intestinal fortitude and risk taking.

If we wanted to play it safe and know what the messiah hath picked then we might as well put a condom on our trade button...that's SAFETY!
It's also like the anticipation surrounding Christmas presents, that first kiss, friday afternoon beers etc . You can't wait for it to happen ... but when it does ...what then?
We make what we make by the path that WE take!
Trust yourselves.

I voted NO :)

elxam

if you don't believe in yourself then who does ?

roo boys!

elxam

me, myself and i

Master Q

Me, My Players , Myself and I