Main Menu

Can i last?

Started by HillHero13, June 02, 2010, 06:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

on the September Holidays i will be going on a cruise for 1 week... leave one day and come back one day before the grand finale ( said that so when you say OMG 1 day before grand finale you will say OMG HillHero13 is back from his cruise) anyway... i thought i'd put this here coz i know i will forget... but can i last a week without FanFooty... geeee i hope they have free wifi  ;D :P

roo boys!

This should help me break away in the Postoff/Threadoff, although you'll probs have caught me by then

nas

Quote from: HillHero13 on June 02, 2010, 06:51:42 PM
on the September Holidays i will be going on a cruise for 1 week... leave one day and come back one day before the grand finale ( said that so when you say OMG 1 day before grand finale you will say OMG HillHero13 is back from his cruise) anyway... i thought i'd put this here coz i know i will forget... but can i last a week without FanFooty... geeee i hope they have free wifi  ;D :P

If it's P&O no they don't You have to pay & the que is terrible & their all on facebook / hotmail / yahoo.

Also as out to sea there is no signal so even worse = NO. :'(

HillHero13

Alex mate me catching you?? haha you gotta think of R&B first
oh and HP

damn p and o I hate them no damn wifi

roo boys!

Quote from: HillHero13 on June 02, 2010, 09:43:52 PM
Alex mate me catching you?? haha you gotta think of R&B first
oh and HP

damn p and o I hate them no damn wifi
gotta get past a roo first!

HillHero13

another thread for my thread off : )

roo boys!

Yeah but I still think I have my kangaroo nose out in front. But will have to check with Alex on that one...

Justin Bieber

I'm probably already out of the running for threadoff :'(.

roo boys!

Alex7089

Q will put us all to shame in he threadoff, even with his break. Postoff might be more interesting.

roo boys!

Still only you and HP in the postoff, I'm still on 550

Alex7089

Yea but we were already on like 800 when you began so you are closing!

roo boys!

yes but not at a very fast rate, probs will slow down until I reach coach, 120 or so more posts :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on June 03, 2010, 09:58:24 PM
Still only you and HP in the postoff, I'm still on 550
I've been pretty slow in here past week or two. Giving you some room to catch up :D.

roo boys!

Gonna have to be waiting a while then ;D