1-2
6 (17.6%)
3-4
23 (67.6%)
5+
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

sunny_side_down

how many trades will you be keeping for finals time... note this is for people ONLY interested in winning the league...
judging from experience i had 6 last season and was knocked out in straight sets, looking back i should have used 3 of them and set my team up a bit better thru the season

kyle9600

last year i had none and knocked of everybody  :D
Brian lake saved me in the Grand final but this year i will definetly have 3-4

Bedlam

Last year I went in with two and bowed out in 2 weeks (top 4)

Guy who won used 8 in the finals.

Think I'll be keeping at least 6

MiGZ

Hoping to hold onto 5 barring any major mishaps, will probably end up with 4 though.

korza

As long as your lucky with injuries and you have culled your non performing rookies and mid pricers you dont need a single trade.

chris

Quote from: korza on June 02, 2010, 04:26:44 PM
As long as your lucky with injuries and you have culled your non performing rookies and mid pricers you dont need a single trade.

What happens if the team you are playing is in the same position thats where trades would come in handy to upgrade a lower premium say Didak -> Chappy or Gibbs -> Judd to get the upper hand over your opponent

Blueboys

Well even with 6 trades last year didn't help when saits rested 5-6 players all of whom I had!  :'(

2 trades max couldn't help me! lol

This year I have no more then 4 players from any 1 team and looking to have 4 trades come finals. trade for injuries only.

My team is very much set and currentley 5-0 so bring on finals!  ;D

oldshepp

The first year when this comp started I won my league without any trades after the week off !

Not likely to ever have that sort of luck again

roo boys!

Were you perhaps the only one in the league shepp? ;D

I am aiming to have 3 left, maybe 4

PROUD.LION

surly in the finals you get more trades to trade out the non finalist teams?

Chipmunk

Won my league last year. Made 2 trades last roster match, then 2 trades 1st week of finals. Had  2nd week off and had 1 trade for coverage in final two weeks.

Nuffman

Quote from: PROUD.LION on June 03, 2010, 09:39:14 AM
surly in the finals you get more trades to trade out the non finalist teams?

Must be your first year doing SC...

SC finals are played during rounds 19-22

NoButYeah

Last year I had 1 trade left for about the last 8 rounds, including finals. Lost the grand final  :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from:  :'(NoButYeah on June 03, 2010, 09:43:21 PM
Last year I had 1 trade left for about the last 8 rounds, including finals. Lost the grand final  :'(
I went into finals last year with 2 trades (left my team for half the year but fixed it up half way through the season). Ended up losing by 1 point in both leagues.

Will be keeping hopefully 4 for finals. 2 at a bare minimum as I know guys in my league will be packing :-X.

roo boys!

1 point in both? Owwwwww

I went down in my semi by 12 cos of some Collingwood player (can't remember who?). Not happy Jan