Previous topic - Next topic

Captain?

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Jabbott

Which one of the following players for captain this week?  Looking at Goddard or Dal Santo at the moment, based on opposition, but others are also pretty tempting.
Cheers

Richoman#1

luketown

whoever has the highest average?

roo boys!

No ablett
Youre stuffed

but I would pick Swanny out of those guys on that list, although who are Freo playing?

Alex7089

Well, even with such a list of players there are a few guys who I'd steer clear of at the moment. Sandi is out of form and although he can produce big scores I don't think he is worth the risk. Swan is the other one, with that knee he could potentially pull out late, or go down early, or just not get the ball he usually gets from his hard running. To me could get 120, but again, not worth the risk. Got to say Goddard here, is in blinding form and I don't know when the last time was he scored lower in SC than he did in DT.

roo boys!

Yeah Swanny's knee is a concern, although he has shrugged off boggles in the past to pull of his normally high scores. I would still say Swanny, purely on the fact that if he plays, he should score highly as he has done plenty of time whilst under an injury cloud, and if he is a late withdrawl, have Goddard vice-captain so you can feel secure.

Jabbott

not too sure on swan, he is playing bulldogs, whereas goddard, dal santo and hayes are playing richmond, and i would've thought those three would thrive against them.

kma07

Goddard..

How about Montagna?

JB0016

Quote from: kma07 on June 01, 2010, 11:06:06 PM
Goddard..

How about Montagna?
I am either giving it to Ablett, Joey or Goddard

antman

BJ has scored the most points in the comp so far so If you havn't got ablett Goddard  is the most logical choice

Jimbob

Without ablett in the list i would suggest Goddard too, He is the most consistant player there. Swan may have injury concerns which in turn could effect his score.

Chappy35

Captain this week! these are all the guys from my team i am thinking of puting as SKIPPER! keep in mind Ablett is a little boring.

Winner gets the big (C)

Chappy35

i vote Chappy at Subi. he is due for a big 140

Jimbob

Ablett may be boring but in a very good way. He scores high scores when he's given space. Space + No Tag = HUGE Scores.

Chappy35

yeah Ablet is safe, but its a wicked feeling when you dont put him cpt and it pays off