Captain?

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tony73 on June 04, 2010, 04:33:32 PM
Prospector please dont remove or merge this post!
A reocurring theme i see ;D.

Ablett was paid so highly for a reason ::). If you want to take a little bit of risk Dal or Goddard are good. Goddard in Hot form ;).

higgins76

who should i hav captain

tony73

Yer GAJ has a great record at Subi, I think I will stick with him and hope the rest of my team can fluke a win ;D

kyle9600

Jimbob

Ok, this has been covered. If you have GAJ He is your best captain this week.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tony73 on June 04, 2010, 04:56:26 PM
Yer GAJ has a great record at Subi, I think I will stick with him and hope the rest of my team can fluke a win ;D
Thats what I've done past 2 weeks in our league ;D. No Ablett as well makes it sweeter 8)

falcon

im also thinking someone else as captain this week...

Montagna or dal santo?

Justin Bieber

It's risky to go against Junior. Last time people starting talking about somebody else..... He scored MASSIVE :'( :'(. Don't do that to me again :'(.

If you really want to risk being a little different either of those 2 seem in decent form. Both have the potential to cop number 1 tag against the Tigers (King). The other would be let loose 8). Gonna be hard to split them on who gets King. If you have Goddard...... (3 scores in a row around 150 mark). Doesn't get a tag as well :D.

BGK

Every one is saying NDS against the Tigers. But remember Stanton against the Tigers, could be looking at another stinker. But why not give it a go. Your not going to win if you dont.

Alex7089

There is already a thread about this. Please post there.

Dimsim

Why have Ablett in the first place if you're not going to name him captain. Is he really worth $700k if you don't?

BGK

Yeah but if you read what he is saying. His opponent has him as capt. He needs to make up some ground so he is hoping that by naming another capt he can make some of that ground up.

Dimsim

Quote from: bestguykai on June 04, 2010, 05:53:27 PM
Yeah but if you read what he is saying. His opponent has him as capt. He needs to make up some ground so he is hoping that by naming another capt he can make some of that ground up.

ah, that makes more sense. I should probably read the whole thread before posting, or at least the first one  :D

In that case.....Chapman or Goddard or NDS (probably in that order).

tony73

Quote from: Dimsim on June 04, 2010, 06:20:54 PM
Quote from: bestguykai on June 04, 2010, 05:53:27 PM

ah, that makes more sense. I should probably read the whole thread before posting, or at least the first one  :D

In that case.....Chapman or Goddard or NDS (probably in that order).

Thats right the match ups are:
My: Webberly, Martin, Sandi, Gumby (in the wet)

V

His Nason (or Sheppard), Gibbs, Kruezer,Dangerfield

Is it worth the risk or is this closer than I think!

Prospector_1