Main Menu

Can We Have Friends?

Started by Alex7089, June 01, 2010, 06:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I know this should be in feedback but was just thinking I'd ask here first. I have been thinking we should be able to become friends with other members of the forum. Not sure what it would take to do this, but food for thought.

roo boys!

I wouldn't become a friend of you, you do too much Science! ;)

Alex7089

then you wouldn't be HP's friend either.

korza

Quote from: roo boys! on June 01, 2010, 06:09:46 PM
I wouldn't become a friend of you, you do too much Science! ;)
Ok i'll reply to this one. I have read thousands of advice on the RM D/T, RM S/C, players and trades and all the other info this site has to offer, and the only people i would be freinds with is HP, MQ, and maybe MP.
Sorry Alex and RooBoys i dont kiss on the first date.

roo boys!

No prospector? I understand that I didn't really post last year and at times don't give the most helpful advice, that's OK, I'll never match the likes of whom you mentioned.

korza

Quote from: roo boys! on June 01, 2010, 07:04:38 PM
No prospector? I understand that I didn't really post last year and at times don't give the most helpful advice, that's OK, I'll never match the likes of whom you mentioned.
That's the reply i was looking for, now your earning the brownie points. OK i'm with team roo boys! Sorry Alex7089

roo boys!

Quote from: korza on June 01, 2010, 07:08:19 PM
That's the reply i was looking for, now your earning the brownie points. OK i'm with team roo boys! Sorry Alex7089
;D ;D ;D

reesbr

I like your idea about friends alex

McRooster

I consider you ALL my friends  :D

roo boys!

McRooster

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on June 01, 2010, 08:53:19 PM
I consider you ALL my friends  :D
That makes me wanna :'( :'( :'( (in a good way of course....)

Could bring it up to m0nty after the mobile app stuff is finished.

roo boys!

Good idea to wait, he's got a lot on his plate ATM

Alex7089

Quote from: korza on June 01, 2010, 07:08:19 PM
I don't mind, agree with R&B in that my posts will never be as helpful or informative as those people, there is a reason they are leading the Personality contest- they've helped a lot of people. I'm not looking to make friends myself just trying to put the idea out there, don't mind if you don't want to be my friend, that's fine, I can accept that. Just thought it could be another way we could communicate and talk to each other.

roo boys!

Haha fail on the quote... maybe that's why he doesn't like you! ;)