Main Menu

What should i do

Started by korza, June 01, 2010, 05:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

I am about to be awarded about 150k in a law suit that has been ongoing for about 4 years. I am thinking of spending these funds to update my old car and take a well deserved holiday to the Goldcoast. This would leave me with about 130k,and a little bit more sitting in my bank, should i upgrade Barlow to get Ablett. ???

roo boys!

haha lol ;D
perhaps gumby to a premium?

Or you could buy an island in the Pacific :D

Alex7089

You could buy tibet and turn it into you own kingdom. Gee, what law suit was that :o
I think maybe being a lawyer would be better than being a surgeon ;D

Justin Bieber

Leave Barlow!!! He's a future Brownlow medallist 8).

Update all the other positions :).

P.S How do you get that much money? Maybe I should actually go through with my threats to sue people.....

Alex7089

Pretty sure he is the lawyer being payed for his work over the span of 4 years  ::)

roo boys!

Yeah HP, I don't think you should, nor should I, I don't think you can sue someone for annoying you at school. Although one of my mates teachers called the class f***wits.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on June 01, 2010, 05:59:37 PM
Yeah HP, I don't think you should, nor should I, I don't think you can sue someone for annoying you at school. Although one of my mates teachers called the class f***wits.
Says you ;). Lets see how thats stands up in court ;D.

Alex7089

If they are spreading rumors about you though you can sue for defamation of character!

roo boys!

Fine but just remember for when you return unsuccessfuly

SHUN.    SHUN.   SHUN!!!!

Alex7089

*pulls out mirror* haha the shun comes right back at you.

roo boys!

Fine but I'll direct it to HP cos he doesn't have his mirror yet

Alex7089

Or his crystal ball, posties are useless these days.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 01, 2010, 06:12:57 PM
Or his crystal ball, posties are useless these days.
not you as well! ;D

korza

Lawyers, real estate agents, used car salesman, door knocking Jehova witnesse's can you really trust any of them.

Prospector_1

Quote from: korza on June 01, 2010, 05:31:16 PM
I am about to be awarded about 150k in a law suit that has been ongoing for about 4 years. I am thinking of spending these funds to update my old car and take a well deserved holiday to the Goldcoast. This would leave me with about 130k,and a little bit more sitting in my bank, should i upgrade Barlow to get Ablett. ???

In your situation, I like the view taken by the ABC's financial commentator, Marcus Padley. He says " sell up before going on holidays, then you don't need to worry about what the market's doing"!