Main Menu

Science....

Started by roo boys!, June 01, 2010, 05:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 01, 2010, 07:38:40 PM
Quote from: McRooster on June 01, 2010, 06:26:59 PM
Got into pharmacy at uni, always said it was one of the best weeks of my life. Registered, went to the O-week ball(skullduggery) had a blast 8)

Deferred for a year and never went back!

Classic story - in my day, most Chem students learned the molecular structure of LSD before disappearing!
Ah yes, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide can make those STOOPID enough to experiment with it  "dissappear " from reality quite quickly.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on June 01, 2010, 08:41:34 PM
Got into pharmacy at uni, always said it was one of the best weeks of my life. Registered, went to the O-week ball(skullduggery) had a blast 8)

Classic story - in my day, most Chem students learned the molecular structure of LSD before disappearing!
Ah yes, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide can make those STOOPID enough to experiment with it  "dissappear " from reality quite quickly.
Lol you guys ;D. Need to take that note down when I go down that path ;D.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 01, 2010, 09:21:08 PM

I don't think I'll go down that path, maybe just a few cobbled lanes

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on June 01, 2010, 09:22:50 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 01, 2010, 09:21:08 PM

I don't think I'll go down that path, maybe just a few cobbled lanes
Reminds me of an oldie but a goodie about 2 Nuns on bicycles...LOL!

roo boys!

I'm intrigued already!

Alex7089

Sounds like a joke I'd spend days trying to understand. Here's a nice simple one, What do you call a man with a shovel? Doug. What do you call a man with no shovel? Douglas.

roo boys!

What a classic!

A blonde friend of mine was driving me to the airport and saw a sign that said:
AIRPORT LEFT so she turned around and went back home.

McRooster

There were 2 nuns riding bicycles down a back alley and one nun said to the other "have you come this way before?"

The other replied "No, I think it must be the cobblestones!!!"