Rate my team

Started by Cicjose, June 01, 2010, 12:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Is this team any good?

brodman_18

FWDs go deep but your backline is in deep trouble with grover back and SOS out. Mids don't have enough depth

Master Q

Quote from: brodman_18 on June 01, 2010, 03:25:39 PM
FWDs go deep but your backline is in deep trouble with grover back and SOS out. Mids don't have enough depth
+1

watson man

Cicjose

i was thinking of upgrading sos to gilbee in next week (ive used both trades this week 10 left now) who should i aim to get in midfield

Holz

i would say there are about 7 guys you need to upgrade
varcoe,fyfe,betts,rohan,harbrow,slivangni,maguire

where did all your trades go if you have all ready traded this week there arent really any rookies next week heath and okeefe would have been ok this week, did you just get in gysberts because if you did you should have done it next week.

All i can think is maybee balla to 77k guy then varcoe to goodes, silvagni to fisher not gilbe than hopefully a forward rookie pops up and you downgrade rockliff or something but to be honest there is very little you can do with your team,i dont see where all the money went

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on June 02, 2010, 04:11:25 AM
i would say there are about 7 guys you need to upgrade
varcoe,fyfe,betts,rohan,harbrow,slivangni,maguire
Those 4 are potential keepers. Reckon at least 2 or 3 of them could be kept there for the year (if you have any spare trades could trade out later).

Spooners

except for top half of DEF and MIDS its full of 'ok' players
you better have a lot of trades for the run home... will probably need em