Main Menu

WORLD CUP!

Started by AndyJ, May 31, 2010, 11:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyJ

Tis with some regret that i've gotta abandon my DT team at this stage of the season.. Coz my team has been pouring out 2150-2200 for 6 weeks running. But i'm flying out early tomorrow morn'n to SouthAfrica to support our boys in the worldcup.

All the best to you guys and i'll see yas in 7 weeks /salute !.
:)

roo boys!

Have fun, should be good.

Could I have your DT then? ;D

reesbr

Justin Bieber

Have a great time :D.... for all of us :'(.

Should be a cracker ;D.

nas

Have a Ball  ;D " Pardon the Pun"

korza

Go the Aussies  ;) ;)

nas

Alex7089

your DP is making me dizzy naste :S

roo boys!

AndyJ

Yay! i'm back in business! Arrived back from southafrica the other day and cant wait for some REAL football to watch  :P

Until the powers that be fix all the diving and incorrect game decisions .. I'm loathed to invest anymore time/money into goin' to these big tournaments.... Although, The beaches in Brazil in 4 years time might be reason enough to attend  ;) ;)

My dt was surprisingly stable .. cracked into the top 3000 a few weeks back.. Tho having limited access to the internet screwed me over with barlow,johno brown,david hille and a truckload of other zeros. ~11000th overall *shakes fist* .... but with lots of trades left. *shrug*

roo boys!

welcome back AndyJ,

thats not a badd result from your DT,better than expected!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: AndyJ on July 22, 2010, 05:01:01 PM
Until the powers that be fix all the diving and incorrect game decisions .. I'm loathed to invest anymore time/money into goin' to these big tournaments.... Although, The beaches in Brazil in 4 years time might be reason enough to attend  ;) ;)
Very tempting ain't it ;D. And I'll be out of school by then..... ;)

Welcome back :).