Brodie Moles

Started by browny_wce, May 31, 2010, 01:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

yeh the media puts such a bad light on Aker because he tells them "hes orsum and the world revolves around him"
but when they interview a player on how well they played that day and he responds with a "it was a team effort" or "just playing one week footy" they winge

Cruiseon

It is widely reported that Aka makes more money out of his media work than he now does from playing football. He knows exactly what he is doing and the last week has doubled his propects for next year.

But I don't give a flower, I'm more interested as to whether Moles &/or JKT will get another game. Surely Moles must be close as the Dogs have been really poor.

Jugganauts

Quote from: Cruiseon on May 31, 2010, 05:21:12 PM

It is widely reported that Aka makes more money out of his media work than he now does from playing football. He knows exactly what he is doing and the last week has doubled his propects for next year.

But I don't give a flower, I'm more interested as to whether Moles &/or JKT will get another game. Surely Moles must be close as the Dogs have been really poor.
Aslong as Moles is on the rookie list he wont get a game

CFC 1979

can't see it any time soon

if Aker goes BJ will be his replacement. He is ready to go

As for JKT - F@#K you hawthorn

browny_wce

lesson learnt, dont get rookies at the start of the year

Jugganauts

Quote from: CFC 1979 on May 31, 2010, 06:29:24 PM
can't see it any time soon

if Aker goes BJ will be his replacement. He is ready to go

As for JKT - F@#K you hawthorn

Johnson is still a few more weeks away Callan Ward or Nathan Eagleton seem logacial replacments hopefully Ward has come over his injury Andrejs Everitt will also be looked at

Jugganauts

Injuries to several bulldogs players will keep Moles on the main list for maybe the rest of the year but with players like Rob Murphy, Brad Johnson, Callan Ward, Andrejs Everitt to come back within the next month can see it hard for Moles to get into the side but with a loss to Essendon this past week Rocket may make some changes

browny_wce

finally my boy moles is named on an extended bench!
hopefully "up ya" rocket eade makes the sensible decision and picks moles n bald eagle for the hargrave, aker OUTs
just need him to play one more game to get some tasty return form a gysberts downgrade next week

everitt=living in the shadows
reid=kpp (doggies need those runners)
easton wood=sh!t name

korza

Yeah spot on i think he will play. If this is your only concern you must be travelling well

McRooster

he is a better chance than Aker :D

Gysberts next week is the go!

browny_wce

pretty much at this strage mate
only looking at a downgrade from silvagni to heath (whos on the extended bench-see if he survives it thisarvo)

browny_wce

hahaha after all my posts my dominant cash cow is back!
straight on the field!

woozie10

Hells yes :)
with him and shuey on my mids bench it's good to get some back up there.
could have come a week earlier to cover barlow...

chrisuzz

settle pettle it is the extended bench

woozie10