Brodie Moles

Started by browny_wce, May 31, 2010, 01:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

ive had moles sitting on my bench (alongside JKT) since his round 5 game where he saved my ass with a 102 after mitchell went out with a hammy
but now hes been a hawks emergency for the last 4 weeks
rocket!! i beg u give the guy a chance, i need him to go up just a little bit more so i can reap the juicy rewards (why did i think he'd fair better than bastinac, banfield and the young bomber boys) :'(

stevemac

last time i checked, brodie moles plays for the bulldogs

Alex7089

and his coach was Eade, not Clarko.

browny_wce

my bad just checked what i wrote. dammit lol
was thinking of jkt

CraigH

I'll have what he's having!

browny_wce

u know what i bloody mean
why cant he get a game??
is it coz hes exactly like gia, boyd, higgins etc.
thort he'd get a run when higs or murph went out but no

Alex7089

Moles is a good chance to replace Aker, problem is his problem is he is probably 23rd on Eades list for a game :S

browny_wce

true that...but will rocket leave out Aker, proven match-winner
only the comment in the paper put him out of sorts with the club

also i edited the post...lol

Alex7089

Aker is old, he is in poor form, and a lot of people are angry at his homophobic comments, won't last much longer.

browny_wce

eade mite out him as an example, get him to clean his act up
i sure hope so!

stevemac

For what its worth, i think his comments have been blown way out of proportion. In an era where players with personality are discouraged, it would be a shame for a triple premiership 300-game brownlow medallist to go out that way.

Alex7089

But what he said was totally out of line. I disagree with him completely.

Jugganauts

Eagleton will come in to replace Akermanis and when Ward comes back he will take that spot Sam Reid and Easten Wood are also in contention but you must have known that Moles wouldnt have got too many games this year.

But in saying that its not like Moles can play week in week out are you forgetting that Moles is a ROOKIE he went back onto the rookie list when Christian Howard got over his injury speaking of Howard look out for him in coming games

browny_wce

he never said he wuldnt support it he said it mite make people at the club uncomfortable
ur not really sure how u wuld feel with a gay teammate, especially around the club rooms/showers n that

Jugganauts

For those of you who watched the half time show between the Hawks and Swans would no what im talking about but for those who didnt Jeff Kennett said everyone has a right to make an opinion, Jason Akermanis has a right to make an opinion so why put so much heat on a guy who is not afriad to tell people what he thinks