Sinking Ship

Started by Alex7089, May 30, 2010, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

It would seem with injuries to popular players, and a lot of underperforming, another horror round has struck us. How did you fare against the SC gods?
I have been stuck with my second worse score of the year (last week worse) with 2133, very disappointed.

BratPack

2189. my worst of the year. And right when I didn't want it, facing my brother, he scored 2445  >:(

Alex7089

Quote from: BratPack on May 30, 2010, 07:36:25 PM
2189. my worst of the year. And right when I didn't want it, facing my brother, he scored 2445  >:(
:o :o :o :o :o :o Gibbs captain? What is he ranked???

DazBurg

i'm brat pack's brother and i have gibbs but ablett was captain am ranked 28,731 coming into this round started year badly and had my best score this week and 2nd best 2 weeks ago so my team starting to come good

CrowsFan

2295 for me, with no emergency to replace barlow. so happy with that hopefully will crack the top 2000 this week with that score. sitting just outside at the moment

BratPack

Quote from: DazBurg on May 30, 2010, 07:44:53 PM
i'm brat pack's brother and i have gibbs but ablett was captain am ranked 28,731 coming into this round started year badly and had my best score this week and 2nd best 2 weeks ago so my team starting to come good

Oh shut up  ;D  :P

And yes he is telling the truth.

Justin Bieber

2118 :-\. Just to see how bad it was..... I had Gibbs in my team :o. DOnut in the mids though for Barlow :'(. Few guys are really underperforming right now >:(.

I'm happy as I won in my toughest league. Versed Worst scorer of the round :P.

rory

2310 my best so far :)

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 30, 2010, 08:14:23 PM
2118 :-\. Just to see how bad it was..... I had Gibbs in my team :o. DOnut in the mids though for Barlow :'(. Few guys are really underperforming right now >:(.

You want to talk about underperforming, starting in my team - Higgins, Harbrow, Hurn, Hitchcock, Jetta(for Barlow), Malceski, Jude Bolton and Brown. NOT HAPPY.

wardie

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 31, 2010, 09:34:58 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 30, 2010, 08:14:23 PM

You want to talk about underperforming, starting in my team - Higgins, Harbrow, Hurn, Hitchcock, Jetta(for Barlow), Malceski, Jude Bolton and Brown. NOT HAPPY.

Same boat here, 2063 with no cover for BARLOE and had ROK, HIGGINS, GUMBY, ESKI, H.SHAW, HOWLETT, NIC NAT and both BRENNAN and DAVIS on bench!

Need some premiums to start performing!

Blueboys

2000+ used to be a good score in SC but these days it's very much the min or norm. I have noticed that my league has been pulling 2000+ scores each week so it's going to be tuff. A score of 2445 will win you most games I would say!  :P

I scored 2235 with a donut on Barlow with no cover  :P but still got the win. I have noticed that to win I compare my team to the team I am playing and after adding the average of each player if my score is higher I get a win. If not trade in players to have the higher average. It's worked so far crossed fingers! lol

woofy

Might adopt that method blueboys haha scored 2333 this week bringing in goodes/dal santo for gumby/ball. My emergencies martin/Davis did very well for barlow/gray.

Cambo

2329 and climbed 499 spots to get into the top 1000 (my goal for the year) but I also copped my first league loss for the year....

Jimbob

2100 pts this week with a big 0 for Barlow as my cover (Palmer) was already playing for Brennan. Pretty happy to see Rioli put in a solid score for once and he's still a spud. Backline had a solid round even with Trengrove in for Kinelley. Won my game and took y"all advice and did not trade!

Samm79

2188..... 6 and 0 in my first year. Sitting inside the top 10K but think I may have a weak league looking at the above posts!