Previous topic - Next topic

who would u rather?

montagna
9 (56.3%)
stanton and save 50 k
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

browny_wce

Traded Joey in this week for mckenzie, very happy with the trade! 151 with a b/e of 98! Wish I'd put the C on him instead of taking it from chappy n giving it to bartel :'(

Davoo

hmm same. should of put the (c) on montagna instead of bartel. gonna put the (c) on him every time he plays at etihad from now on i think. no one tagged ablett so hopefully he gets tagged more.

Justin Bieber

With geelong versing Demons, who knew Bartel would perform below par.

Nice move bringing in Montagna in at the right time 8).

Master Q

I reckon Bartel just needs a hug :D ;)

elephants

browny_wce

Just culd not believe it. Was Jimmy tagged?

RyanV22

Bartel was tagged by Grimes according to fan footy.

craftcoat

so happy, brought joey in for martin this week. I agree davoo, anytime the saints play at the dome i'm putting the C straight on Montagna! Bartel cost me a v.important league match. grrrrrrr  >:(

browny_wce

yeh jimmy ruined me. if i only had chappy captain or montagna or bartel scored over a ton plus if barlow had played i wuldve knocked up a 2200+
a lot of "ifs" but yeh haha

kenjo

iv heard talk that montagna went into the game against adelaide with a slight injury. Can anyone fill us in if its true or not and if it is, how bad it is??
obviously didnt affect him too much with the score he belted out but still something i would like to know b4 trading him in..

if u had to choose between montagna or stanton who is 50 k cheaper which one would u choose? OR skip all this and go straight to the top and get ablett???

Prospector_1

What was the question?

kenjo

is the talks of montagna carrying an injury true? if so how bad?

ando_10

deffinetly didnt affect him i went to the game and he was moving quite freely. and reported on MMM that he has a little groin niggle but he will be fine they said.

browny_wce

joey u legend!
was rewarded this week with the captaincy and didnt let me down!!
hellz yeh!  ;D ;) ;D

Justin Bieber

After getting him from the start, showing why he is one of the DT jets out there 8).