7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

elxam

been waiting for boyd in last two weeks

browny_wce

u got him this week ex??

elxam

no Browny, still waiting for one more week:

1) to make some more money from moles going up and boyd coming down as Boyd's be is still high, and
2) waiting for one more week for Gysberts to show his wares

benjy251090

i had to choose out of him and swanny to trade in this week for howlett to finish my mids, i chose swan, hopefully he has a blinder

Prospector_1

Quote from: benjy251090 on June 05, 2010, 01:39:40 AM
i had to choose out of him and swanny to trade in this week for howlett to finish my mids, i chose swan, hopefully he has a blinder

I'd a gone the same way - I hope it pays off!

browny_wce

i dont see any decent taggers for the pies or the dogs so hopefully theres alot of tons made in this game!

benjy251090

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 05, 2010, 02:05:40 AM
Quote from: benjy251090 on June 05, 2010, 01:39:40 AM

I'd a gone the same way - I hope it pays off!
cheers pros, i guess i am only going for league win and it is an easy match as the seems to be running his own 'donut king' with his best defender being shaw, rhyce shaw that is and no barlow and no bench cover, i guess if i new the guys team i would not have gone howlett to swan but i thought i am getting this as a straight swap with no need to downgrade and now that finishes my team until finals bar injury with my worst 2 on field being goose and balla :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elxam on June 05, 2010, 01:21:45 AM

1) to make some more money from moles going up and boyd coming down as Boyd's be is still high, and
Smart man 8). Maybe thats why your ranked a LOT higher than me ;D. Traded Gysbert in this week :-X. Hope he isn't dropped soon.

lowedown11

i went swanny aswell...hoping it pays off...i just cant believe how joey NEVER gets a tag its unreal.....same goes with swanny at times though..

roo boys!

at the start of the year i got Ablett and Montagna in DT.

In SC i got Ablett and Swan. (i think)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: lowedown11 on June 05, 2010, 11:31:52 AM
i went swanny aswell...hoping it pays off...i just cant believe how joey NEVER gets a tag its unreal.....same goes with swanny at times though..
Dal is more effective with his kick. Also he is way easier to tag than Joey. Montagna is a machine and has a big engine. Has to be followed very closely if you want to have any chance of shutting him down (McGlynn in Round 1).

roo boys!

This is starting to head in the same direction as the other thread, talking about Joey and McGylnn.

brodman_18

Love love love

and your friend Goddard too!!!!

2/284........ love

elxam

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 05, 2010, 11:00:25 AM
Quote from: elxam on June 05, 2010, 01:21:45 AM

Smart man 8). Maybe thats why your ranked a LOT higher than me ;D. Traded Gysbert in this week :-X. Hope he isn't dropped soon.

uhm... not sure HP but thanks.

Sometimes you can over simplify things and get stuffed in the process. This was how I lost to the eliminator last week - putting too many variables into the equation hoping it will work out in the long run (not getting NDS and waiting for Boyd, firing Nic Nat and bringing in Cox) but being inactive in the eliminator really p()ssd me off  >:(

browny_wce

yep well just gotta go cunnington to either ablett, swan or juddy in the next few weeks to finish my team (not sure who tho)