The Bad Team?

Started by Master Q, May 29, 2010, 09:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Last Year, my league was quite strong, however there was only 15 strong teams and then a "Richmond"... They didn't win a game :P I clearly remember people say "I've got a bye this week" and just some other fun sayings but no harm intended...

What I'm asking is, does your league have a weak link?

rory

Yes, and this week I have a bye ;D

Its good to not stress about a game for a change.

Justin Bieber

Main league no. Everybody over 2000 average.

2 other leagues have a few byes. Especially my fill in league. Top of the ladder with probably 12 teams I would consider a bye if my team can actually not underperform for 1 round :'(.

EAGLE4LIFE

same with hellopllz 1 good league but the other two have quite a few byes

Jimbob

We have 16 teams in my league. I would consider 2 of them byes.... Having said that i am averaging over 2000 and sitting in 10th place...

LouMo

One of our guys made up his team with St Kilda players only- he averages around 1200 a week...

Alex7089

In my strongest league not really, although there's a bloke who can go either way...

Maca24

who would that be alex?  :)

roo boys!

I have about 3 that av 900-1000 in one of my leagues

Alex7089

Quote from: Maca24 on May 29, 2010, 05:44:51 PM
who would that be alex?  :)
If I told you I'd have to kill you.

rory

I won my bye by 1000pts ;D

Justin Bieber

I ended up winning my toughest league against the worst performing team this round :). Not sure that counts but was the bad team this round :P

HillHero13

im in a league where the lowest avereger is 2059..

roo boys!

I had a 1000pt win. :D

Mat0369

I am playing the bottom team in my league this week which is my mates little brother. He traded out Ablett for Gibbs this week. Problem is that Bock and Hargrave are not playing this week so I decided to go one down in the backline and Hille scored a 9. If Boak kills it I might be up by around 40 with Cooney, Gia and Hall left. He will have Sidebottom, Harry O and Hall. I think I should still be able to pull it out but my team decided to crap out this week.