Eurovision....

Started by Hellopplz, May 28, 2010, 08:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

I no but he was fully muzza tech bro!

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

The song was catchy though.....

Too bad Greece or Belgium didn't win it :'(. I was backing them.

Alex7089

When you're sixteen and betting on eurovision, chances are you are Brendan Fevola, stereotypical gay, or both.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 01, 2010, 05:43:09 PM
When you're sixteen and betting on eurovision, chances are you are Brendan Fevola, stereotypical gay, or both.
I don't bet. Only bet on Melbourne cup 8). On a roll past few years :D.

Alex7089

I haven't won since I put $50 on Delta Blue in the family com, YEEHAA

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 01, 2010, 05:50:27 PM
I haven't won since I put $50 on Delta Blue in the family com, YEEHAA
I backed him as well 8). Pick the winners in 07,08. Places past 4 years as well :D.

Alex7089

Gee, the cash would be stacking up... :D
I got the trifecta in 05

roo boys!

I've put money on the 4th for a place for the last two years, I give up :P also put $10 on another smaller race last year, my horse was winning till the last 200 metres, then it tripped and fell :P

Alex7089

My father put 1000 dollars or 'Linton Street' in a small race last year, because Linton is his surname, the horse was an emergency and was 100 to 1 odds, I told him it was a waste of money. The horse won. That money is now in a separate account put aside to but himself a fancy new car. Worst of all I look/ed like a fool.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 01, 2010, 06:00:40 PM
My father put 1000 dollars or 'Linton Street' in a small race last year, because Linton is his surname, the horse was an emergency and was 100 to 1 odds, I told him it was a waste of money. The horse won. That money is now in a separate account put aside to but himself a fancy new car. Worst of all I look/ed like a fool.
:o :o :o
He could afford to fix your Maserati's tyre!

Alex7089

NO, he'd still be over a billion dollars short, besides, I already paid for that :D

roo boys!

Just put it on the card.