how should i improve my team?

Started by Griffo1982, May 27, 2010, 01:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffo1982

How should i improve my team over the next few weeks to win this thing?
I'm currently 618th with 10 trades left & 39k in the kitty.

Backs:Hodge, Carrazzo, Goddard, Enright, Malceski, Waters, Maguire (Silvagni, Webberly)

Mids:Ablett, Judd, Barlow, Watson, Hayes, Bartel (Martin, Shuey)

Rucks:Sandilands, Ryder (Skipper, Lobbe)

Fwds:Pavlich, Brown, ROK, Gia, Didak, Dangerfield, JPod (Fyfe, Rockliff)

Lots of input would be much appreciated. ;D

boora23

only really need to upgrade danger...

Hippo

how about trading Waters for Sam Fisher for only an extra 20k.

i would say trade one of Silvagni or Martin for a rookie and use the cash next week to upgrade Danger but there aren't really any good ones so i can't really recommend a trade to a shower rookie...

so for me Fisher improves your team with Waters playing up fwd latley and st have a real good run coming up

Griffo1982

Quote from: Hippo on May 27, 2010, 02:56:16 PM
how about trading Waters for Sam Fisher for only an extra 20k.

i would say trade one of Silvagni or Martin for a rookie and use the cash next week to upgrade Danger but there aren't really any good ones so i can't really recommend a trade to a shower rookie...

so for me Fisher improves your team with Waters playing up fwd latley and st have a real good run coming up

Thats very good advice that i wouldnt have even considered, thanks heaps.
I was thinking if i'm still scoring well over the next 6 weeks i might just make a couple of downgrades along the way & look to upgrade Danger to Roo when he comes back if he's looking the goods.
I'm sure that plan will go out the window due to injuries & lack of form though.

benjDT

Start with Maguire or Waters. Then probably Danger

boora23

next week trade martin to gysberts and upgrade danger to a gun :)

RiOtChEsS

leave martin shuey is dodgy and will expose ur midfield if gysberts gets dropped martin wont, wait for rockliff/fyfe to top out before upgrading danger to a premium, my choice would be goodes as he is a strong 2nd half of the year player