Main Menu

HillHero13's DP... What Should it be??

Started by HillHero13, May 26, 2010, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

Should it be realted to my name..

or should i keep the Essendon ANZAC spirit alive..

can you maybe suggest some please... need help..

korza

With garbage like this no wonder your ranked 8th.

HillHero13

korza

I am well aware of the bravery of the Anzacs at Gallipoli. As a Turkish Aussie i am well educated with the tragic events that led to the spirit of Anzac day. But to put up a thread like this to promote yourself is a disgrace.

HillHero13

mate i'm just getting ideas for my DP... is there anything wrong with that??

Justin Bieber

Could go with essendon themes. Need to still crop your DP as the current one still can't be seen.

Like the Zaharakis one in the other thread. Could be a default one until you find a more suitable one?

HillHero13

Justin Bieber

I wouldn't have a clue ;D. Ask somebody with a proper DP.

Couldn't get my one on, so chose one of the actors given ;D.

Alex7089

Well, what pic did you use? I can maybe find it on google downsize it on iphoto. Although a trick I use is instead of copying the picture from the enlarged image copy it straight from picture gallery after searching google images. 100% of the time will fit. Not sure of actual measurements though.

HillHero13

i got it on photobucket... i can give you a link i think..

Alex7089

Yes you can, go into whatever album it's in and then hover over picture abunch of links will come up. Pretty sure you want the one called 'Direct Link'  copy and past it in and I'll do it for you.

Alex7089

ah ok your problem isn't how big the picture is the vision is running to long I think. needs to be a bit shorter.

HillHero13

ahh ok well .... how would i make it shorter..